How many are rolling stops?

Do you have missed stops you are bringing back this year?

• We brought back stops as missed/emergency conditions because of lack of hours just Friday.

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • We have had missed or E/C more than once because of lack of hours.

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • The bldg has started to hold back volume and not load all the stops.

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • No missed in my bldg so far.

Votes: 39 58.2%

• Total voters

barnyard

KTM rider
We had 2 trailers pull in too late for today's preload and will be run tomorrow. PCM, the center manager said that next week, the start time will be either 915 or 930. If it is 930, NDA will be run on trace.

and we are caught up. Thursday and Friday were both relatively easy days. I would have had less than 8 hours if I would not have had to run misloads.

hegro

Brought back over 100 stops on Thursday and brought back 210 stops yesterday. They added a new resi split to my route this week because they put some seasonal in a uhaul next to me and gave me his resis. If my route isn't split in half Monday I will be going out with 350-400 stops again and once again bringing 150-200 back. Oh well, cant do :censored2: about it I guess, they might eventually figure it out.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Brought back over 100 stops on Thursday and brought back 210 stops yesterday. They added a new resi split to my route this week because they put some seasonal in a uhaul next to me and gave me his resis. If my route isn't split in half Monday I will be going out with 350-400 stops again and once again bringing 150-200 back. Oh well, cant do :censored2: about it I guess, they might eventually figure it out.
Stops or packages? If that’s stops, that’s insane.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Did you sheet them all as missed ?

hegro

Stops or packages? If that’s stops, that’s insane.
Yes it was stops. Went out with 360 stops Thursday and brought back 100 stops. Still did way more than I should have considering how screwed up my truck was. The seasonal that had been doing the split they gave me I guess hadn't really been getting to that area. I was having 8-10 stops per street and they just dumped 120 stops on my 1k and 2k shelf. Surprisingly it came off pretty nicely. Highest stops in the building by far the past 3 days. I know other people had stops taken off them, why wouldn't they send them to the heaviest route?
Did you sheet them all as missed ?
No, we are instructed every day to just unload missed pieces onto the belt and scratch PALs. That is it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yes it was stops. Went out with 360 stops Thursday and brought back 100 stops. Still did way more than I should have considering how screwed up my truck was. The seasonal that had been doing the split they gave me I guess hadn't really been getting to that area. I was having 8-10 stops per street and they just dumped 120 stops on my 1k and 2k shelf. Surprisingly it came off pretty nicely. Highest stops in the building by far the past 3 days. I know other people had stops taken off them, why wouldn't they send them to the heaviest route?

No, we are instructed every day to just unload missed pieces onto the belt and scratch PALs. That is it.
Disgusting..... Hey @FrigidFTSup what percentage are we down on missed pieces again? Smh.