How many call-ins till its an issue?

Nike

I've been late no less than 60 times this year, I wouldn't worry unless they trying to get rid of you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
070783AF-32DD-407F-90F4-C76D0769209F.gif

Must be a Supastar !!

W

What The Hawk?

When you're good at what you do little things like being a minute or two late aren't worried about.
I agree. But also depends on the manager. A guy I work with is a good splitter, kicks ass at every job he does there. Showed up ONE minute late, got suspended.

Nike

I'm glad I don't work in ya'lls hubs, we have a driver who was late almost an hour everyday for almost a year. Got so bad they eventually had to get on him. Guess what the guy is the best driver in the building, definitely the most honest and most likable as well.

W

What The Hawk?

I'm glad I don't work in ya'lls hubs, we have a driver who was late almost an hour everyday for almost a year. Got so bad they eventually had to get on him. Guess what the guy is the best driver in the building, definitely the most honest and most likable as well.
If I were his supervisor I'd rip him a new one. Don't matter how good you are as a driver. You show up late that often and your ass will surely be disciplined. That's freaking ridiculous.

Nike

I've yet to meet someone who uses the "I'm good at what I do, so you shouldn't care" excuse actually be good at their job.
Sorry dude nobody cares about the 8 people you've met in your life.
Yes I'm good at my job like a lot of other people in the world, if I sucked than I would have been pulled in a long time ago and asked to clean it up or ship out. Maybe you should learn how life works before it passes you by...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Sounds made up.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
so i think im headed on my possibly 3rd call in(all year) tomorrow. 2nd day in a row if he lists me as a call-in was wondering when it becomes a problem for the amount call-ins you have? should i get a doctors note to wave both these days?

still new and trying to learn as much as i can
ups pays you to be there