How many here are ready to strike UPS? I think if this contract is that bad we should Strike UPS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
37028765_10212170953858343_7901086077547446272_n.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
was just talkin to a feeder buddy in sacramento. most of the older drivers like the contract . mainly because of pension issues. makes sense for older employees.

that said , if the union called for a strike , i would honor that.

Tony Q

Was thinking about this the other day. We had years and years to negotiate. Now we are giving them free extensions. Lmfao. What a joke
We authorized a strike. I for one think a Strike needs to happen. We sit out a month, a week, a couple days, whatever it takes. Lets send a strong message. Lets not e no so overwhelmingly that the negotiating team has to Strike UPS. I'm all in.

Tony Q

I thought you liked this contract?
It seems to me that this 15,000,000,000 contract is not good enough. If it isn't lets, all vote no and send a message to strike UPS. Come on, lets do it. I can survive a strike. The company would be a little different when its over but why not take it out on the company. They don't want to give you what you want and you know you work so hard for them.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Who's ready?
I am definitely, unequivocally voting YES! I expected in this day & age we'd be looking at giving back across the board, top to bottom. INSTEAD, we ALL got RAISES! Take that Mr. Center Manager with 4.5 years left of pension.

I have talked to approx. 44 of our employees and all voting YES! Only that lazy arse Cecil is complaining.

Yet, that's what Ceez does anyhoo!

So yeah, very happy. Thank you! Thank you!

TFL! ( Teamsters Fer Life)

Tony Q

most members knew this was coming. A lot have strike funds
I wonder what the percentage of members who are ready financially are for a work stoppage is. What do you think it is? I know our brothers and sisters in the southern region will overwhelming cross the line, but we could shut them down in paces Sean and Fred control. We shut down Louisville and Chicago and this thing is in out left back pocket.

Tony Q

I am definitely, unequivocally voting YES! I expected in this day & age we'd be looking at giving back across the board, top to bottom. INSTEAD, we ALL got RAISES! Take that Mr. Center Manager with 4.5 years left of pension.

I have talked to approx. 44 of our employees and all voting YES! Only that lazy arse Cecil is complaining.

Yet, that's what Ceez does anyhoo!

So yeah, very happy. Thank you! Thank you!

TFL! ( Teamsters Fer Life)
No no no, go away. I want this to be a real conversation. We don't want any suck ass management people in here. This is for the hard core members. The ones ready to walk.