How Many Sups and Managers on BC will get Fired in the next Month?

meritocracy

In all seriousness, some of the sups at my UPS location are running that thing like a sweatshop right now. They aren't doing union work anymore either. I hope the few chill ones survive and the Nazis quit due to the pressure.

Overpaid Union Thug

They’ll just go to Amazon if they get fired or go preemptively. It’s probably better there for them anyway. There they can ram ridiculous compliance metrics down the throats of Amazon employees without any threat of being held accountable by a union. They can pass out piss bottles to the drivers while laughing at them. And they can treat them the same way upper management at UPS treated them for so many years.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
They’ll just go to Amazon if they get fired or go preemptively. It’s probably better there for them anyway. There they can ram ridiculous compliance metrics down the throats of Amazon employees without any threat of being held accountable by a union. They can pass out piss bottles to the drivers while laughing at them. And they can treat them the same way upper management at UPS treated them for so many years.
And then they cry blood when the slaves get fed up and unionize