How much “Inside Building” time allotted upon return?

A.Spooner

Is there an exact time allotted when you return to the building at night for DVIR, air drop off, clerk packages, mileage overage explanation, etc? Looking for the exact number of minutes if someone can help.

Yep. I wouldn’t “dear diary” on the mileage overage back at the center, though. If the center manager has a question the next day, I’ve got a shot of every DIAD message I sent in to the center about cleaning up their mess.
I love how you do any exceptions for on calls or running off a misload.

A.Spooner

It just seems like they’re in a rush to get people out when they get back to the building. Do a post trip, write up a DVIR, EAMS to one person, air on the belt, clerk packages to clerk, clean up truck, mileage explanation, air package sign off for how many pieces picked up, COD’s, other sheets turn in, and they’re writing down when each driver gets back to the building.

It just seems like they’re in a rush to get people out when they get back to the building. Do a post trip, write up a DVIR, EAMS to one person, air on the belt, clerk packages to clerk, clean up truck, mileage explanation, air package sign off for how many pieces picked up, COD’s, other sheets turn in, and they’re writing down when each driver gets back to the building.
Just do what you gotta do.

barnyard

KTM rider
It takes however long it takes. You might consider utilizing some of the time for going to the bathroom. Make sure you run and grab at your butt, so it looks really urgent. Less questions that way.

542thruNthru

Don't worry I just checked the contract. It says the official time allotted in the building is "A fair day's work for a fair day's pay.".

Just make sure you're with in that time frame and you'll be fine. ;)