How much “Inside Building” time allotted upon return?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
6 minutes as the base time? Doesn't that vary by things you need to do in the PM and should get an allowance for? Most of the allowances are minimal but they do affect the allowed time.
Nope. Its 6 minutes no matter what. I honestly can’t remember the center ever exceeding the PM number. I pulled up yesterday’s and the center average was a .05 on a plan of .10

oldngray

nowhere special
So it's different time allowances in different buildings?

I was done quickly in the PM but usually more like 10-12 minutes. Fuel, unload air packages at the recovery trailer, pull off clerk packages + hazmats + high values, park inside building, and finish paperwork.

oldngray

nowhere special
Nope. Its 6 minutes no matter what. I honestly can’t remember the center ever exceeding the PM number. I pulled up yesterday’s and the center average was a .05 on a plan of .10
My center did have an allowance for unloading air packages. Something like 6 seconds per package. A lot of the other stuff you are required to do in the PM takes time but you get no allowance for it.

No big deal. You get paid by the hour.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
My center did have an allowance for unloading air packages. Something like 6 seconds per package. A lot of the other stuff you are required to do in the PM takes time but you get no allowance for it.

No big deal. You get paid by the hour.
There’s never been an allowance on that outside the given PM time since I’ve been here.

rod

Retired 22 years
1/2 hour minimum---we had to change out of our UPS pants. Not allowed to wear those home back then. Dressing room was at the other end of the building up the stairs on the second floor. And if there happened to be some management around they always had some words of wisdom for you (that was NEVER ALLOWED OFF THE CLOCK).