How much “Inside Building” time allotted upon return?

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
I average about 14 minutes inside time, maybe more depends on if there is diad training to do. I always like to save those till the end of the day so i can concentrate on the task at hand

JL 0513

If you do an industrial park route, then unloading 50-75 airs (my average on one I cover) takes a bit of time. I've wondered if that is taken into account vs bringing back a route with no airs.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If you do an industrial park route, then unloading 50-75 airs (my average on one I cover) takes a bit of time. I've wondered if that is taken into account vs bringing back a route with no airs.
If you code the airs in special counts you get credit albeit minuscule.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
47 minutes here

IMG_1865.GIF

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
the corporate allowance is:
AM - 9min 26s
PM - 6min 39s

Be honest. Dont falsify a DIAD entry to make some dumb metric.
yes, especially since if you just plug in the same number every day IE has no idea there is a problem to solve

we really need reporting to be as accurate as possible

I wonder if IE ever calculated how many man hours are wasted with the BS.

for the visibility and reduction on it, it's worth the few seconds..

Utility81

I try to shoot for 15 mins max for AM and PM time and I'm never talked to about it. 10 min PCM minimum(center manager LOVES to hear himself talk). Then I load my truck for a minimum of 20 miniutes(coded service awareness per management, not sort and load). PM I write the last 4 numbers of every tracking number on a log with my name and SLIC(EAM's Intl Hazmat Will Call Exceptions). Only time I code out for PM is car wash for fueling the Car.

A

Article 3

Neither 6+ or 9+ minutes allotment will cover a proper dot mandated pre or post trip without any turn in of any kind.