Increased Stop Count Reactions

Off the leash

The drive out is 40 minutes. There's no way the resis can be that tight to be doing 120 stops in under 3 hours. I'm calling shenanigans... Unless you're dumping all the packages in a lake, disposing of them at the PO, or having another driver take your stops...which at that point, why are you even "working"
No freaking way 120 in 3 hrs. It would have to be so tight you couldn’t shove a greased up it

Off the leash

Guy in my loop does 40 stops an hour. He brings in my pickups all the time...
Depends on the area and how tight it is. The average mixed route, residential and commercial is 10 to 15 stops per hour. Some sections you can do 20 per hr or more but it’s an average. 40 per hour? I’d like to meet him. I had a straight residential spare one peak and did 211 stops in 9 hrs. Very tight areas plus lunch. Believe me, I don’t run. If he’s doing 40 an hr he’s either running or Superman. And I new the areas like the back of my hand too.

Cowboy Mac

Depends on the area and how tight it is. The average mixed route, residential and commercial is 10 to 15 stops per hour. Some sections you can do 20 per hr or more but it’s an average. 40 per hour? I’d like to meet him. I had a straight residential spare one peak and did 211 stops in 9 hrs. Very tight areas plus lunch. Believe me, I don’t run. If he’s doing 40 an hr he’s either running or Superman. And I new the areas like the back of my hand too.
~240 tight resi stops. Leaving the building at 10 AM. 40 minute drive to get on area. He calls me around 6:30-7:00 to bring in my pickups. So in a span of about 8 hours without a lunch, that’s actually more like 30 stops an hour.

Still hard to believe because the most I’ve had on my route is 190 and I worked right up until midnight.

Off the leash

~240 tight resi stops. Leaving the building at 10 AM. 40 minute drive to get on area. He calls me around 6:30-7:00 to bring in my pickups. So in a span of about 8 hours without a lunch, that’s actually more like 30 stops an hour.

Still hard to believe because the most I’ve had on my route is 190 and I worked right up until midnight.
Wow