how much do you owe in union dues

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Your probably one of the most uneducated people on here. Gumball all you do is make stupid comments and then put @ your idol your a joke and pretty typical. Gumby making stereotypest true. I'm jut reminding people that we all owe union dues and if this contract ever passes we will owe the fools who pushed a yes vote. Gumball stop swinging from future nutz
mine are 28 bucks

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Your probably one of the most uneducated people on here. Gumball all you do is make stupid comments and then put @ your idol your a joke and pretty typical. Gumby making stereotypest true. I'm jut reminding people that we all owe union dues and if this contract ever passes we will owe the fools who pushed a yes vote. Gumball stop swinging from future nutz
For the uneducated it's you're.

AwashBwashCwash

I still have no idea.
When I started this company no one informed me of anything, not even basic job practices.
No one in the union cared or helped at all. If anything they seem to view all new employees as threats and are hostile at worst and aloof at best.
After I was there for about two months, a gruff driver walked up to me while I was loading the trailer and silently threw a balled up paper at me. I opened it up on break and it was a union membership application. For the initiation fee is said "$0." I filled it out and gave it to my manager and I never heard anything. That was several months ago. To this day I don't know if I'm actually in the union or not.