how much do you owe in union dues

NV4xdWXmztuThZZ6pN.gif

Inthegame

That's right as soon as this crappie contract gets forced on us you will remember you owe union dues. Vote no twice early and often
Dues increases are based on wage increases. The IBT Constitution requires dues to be adjusted 2 months after a wage change, however the IBT did not apply the dues increase on the retro checks received by employees covered by the 2013-2018 CBA.

cachmeifucan

Your probably one of the most uneducated people on here. Gumball all you do is make stupid comments and then put @ your idol your a joke and pretty typical. Gumby making stereotypest true. I'm jut reminding people that we all owe union dues and if this contract ever passes we will owe the fools who pushed a yes vote. Gumball stop swinging from future nutz

Your probably one of the most uneducated people on here. Gumball all you do is make stupid comments and then put @ your idol your a joke and pretty typical. Gumby making stereotypest true. I'm jut reminding people that we all owe union dues and if this contract ever passes we will owe the fools who pushed a yes vote. Gumball stop swinging from future nutz
Try writing that in English so I can reply to it.

cachmeifucan

Just put @ someone so they can defend you your a idiot. When was the last time you posted anything worth reading. Nuthugger. Deez mf nutz in your mouf. Can you understand dat.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And now, a Wallation™:

Congratulations! Of all the members here on BrownCafe, it it of my opinion you come off as one of the most uneducated. (Screen name), it seems all you are capable of is, making truly stupid comments followed by tagging your cronies for confirmation. I find you to be unamusing, banal, and buffoonish in every sense of the word!

I was merely prompting the folks here, we all pay union fees, and if this contract passes, we will be in debt to those working to pass it.

So (Screen name) please stop hiding behind the testicles of your fellow cronies.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
And now, a Wallation™:

Congratulations! Of all the members here on BrownCafe, it it of my opinion you come off as one of the most uneducated. (Screen name), it seems all you are capable of is, making truly stupid comments followed by tagging your cronies for confirmation. I find you to be unamusing, banal, and buffoonish in every sense of the word!

I was merely prompting the folks here, we all pay union fees, and if this contract passes, we will be in debt to those working to pass it.

So (Screen name) please stop hiding behind the testicles of your fellow cronies.

LMFAO