How much of Teamster Pension tied to CHINA🇨🇳 ?

Returntosender

Is I got a better question.
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
8229432C-B6AF-4E17-AEE1-2BBC10580801.gif

Thebrownblob

Is I got a better question.
700 pounds

New York state wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could (and does) chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equivalent to the weight of the dirt, or 700 pounds.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Is i got a better question.
It’s really a matter of what the definition of “is” is…

Oh and ND is citing the NY study and therefore agrees with the 700 pounds.

542thruNthru

It’s really a matter of what the definition of “is” is…

Oh and ND is citing the NY study and therefore agrees with the 700 pounds.

The is shouldn't be there. Think my talk to txt picked it up off the radio or something.

Thebrownblob

China owns all of the United States. It's pretty obvious by now they won a war against us without firing a shot.
They were smart they infiltrated every aspect of our life’s, manipulated American corporations, and then they bought off all the politicians. Soon we will be a corporate technocracy Chinese style. Government and giant corporations will control our lives completely. ESG is just corporate Fascism in disguise.

Dumbo

They were smart they infiltrated every aspect of our life’s, manipulated American corporations, and then they bought off all the politicians. Soon we will be a corporate technocracy Chinese style. Government and giant corporations will control our lives completely. ESG is just corporate Fascism in disguise.

They even have brought Chinese Police over here and bought American farmland all over the country. Most recently in South Dakota, which is right next to a military base. And you don't think the US knows they are doing it? Yeah, China is in complete cooperation with the current Administration.