How much of your information the likes of Facebook and Google store about you

rickyb

ive been writing about this for a while. how much do these tech companies know about you? basically everything.

rob scheer wrote a book called "they know everything about you" a few years ago.

rickyb

Annrhefn‏ @Annrhefn Mar 25

1f602.png

DZJu-FPWAAAE2t0.jpg

ive been writing about this for a while. how much do these tech companies know about you? basically everything.

rob scheer wrote a book called "they know everything about you" a few years ago.
Alice cooper said that about Microsoft in the summer of 1987. He also said they should have called themselves magahard.

rickyb

Alice cooper said that about Microsoft in the summer of 1987. He also said they should have called themselves magahard.
i saw him live. he used to do a radio show: nights with alice cooper. cool funny guy. hes got a song in gta 4 called "go to hell".

rickyb

Just trying to steal back from the 1% ers. Legally.
It’s called the 30 year plan. Not the 80 year plan you are selling.
thats exactly what facebook is doing to you.

im wondering where these guys conservative morals kick in? is there any stock they wouldnt buy?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm trying to figure out when to jump back in. its still a unique platform with a lot of potential to grow.
P/E ratio is under 30 which considering how fast their revenues grow

People might give it up for a week or few months but won't last

thats exactly what facebook is doing to you.

im wondering where these guys conservative morals kick in? is there any stock they wouldnt buy?
What is Facebook doing to me? You say it’s terrible because the average joe doesn’t own stock, then it’s terrible when they do?

Do you just hate it when others make a decent wage because it doesn’t support your poor mans society theory?

rickyb

What is Facebook doing to me? You say it’s terrible because the average joe doesn’t own stock, then it’s terrible when they do?

Do you just hate it when others make a decent wage because it doesn’t support your poor mans society theory?
no one should own facebook stocks. the company should be paying its users for all the data its raking up.