How much of your information the likes of Facebook and Google store about you

rickyb

Get together, buy their stock, control the company you want to change. You can control the board.

That’s the same thing you will have to do to control these large co ops you like. Get on their board.
or get together and get everyone to close their account and pull their money, which is what people are doing.

Nader writes: "We need to focus on the incarcerating infrastructure that corporate attorneys build year after year to insulate their corporate paymasters from structural accountability under the rule of law.

Take the two main pillars of American law—contracts and torts. For half a century, power lawyers, backed by corporate campaign cash for legislators, have hacked at the roots of the legal protections for shoppers and for wrongfully injured people. Fine print contracts—called “mice print” by Senator Elizabeth Warren—block consumers from going to court and mandate compulsory arbitration. Other fine print lets the vendors change the contract any time without getting specific consent of the buyers. Internet fine print amounts to simply “clicking” and being instantly bound by a matrix of contract peonage. This victory for corporate lawyers is a defeat for the American people who lose their freedom of contract—a servitude that should arouse conservatives and liberals alike."
Why don’t you take a class on contracts and contact law. Or maybe anything, so you know what talking about. Then you will be able to debate your opinions.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nader writes: "We need to focus on the incarcerating infrastructure that corporate attorneys build year after year to insulate their corporate paymasters from structural accountability under the rule of law.

Take the two main pillars of American law—contracts and torts. For half a century, power lawyers, backed by corporate campaign cash for legislators, have hacked at the roots of the legal protections for shoppers and for wrongfully injured people. Fine print contracts—called “mice print” by Senator Elizabeth Warren—block consumers from going to court and mandate compulsory arbitration. Other fine print lets the vendors change the contract any time without getting specific consent of the buyers. Internet fine print amounts to simply “clicking” and being instantly bound by a matrix of contract peonage. This victory for corporate lawyers is a defeat for the American people who lose their freedom of contract—a servitude that should arouse conservatives and liberals alike."
Don't sign up to the service it's that simple.

Apple tracks every single thing the iPhone does.

Don't like it buy something else.

or get together and get everyone to close their account and pull their money, which is what people are doing.
You are just talking about Facebook now? I’d like to help you out. Should I open an account then close it? Will that help?

rickyb

You are just talking about Facebook now? I’d like to help you out. Should I open an account then close it? Will that help?
hey let me help you out on your path to becoming a good american:

look up "democracy at work" and then donate.
look up "democracy now" and then donate.
electronic frontier foundation and then donate.

then you can redeem yourself from your profiteer nihilism

hey let me help you out on your path to becoming a good american:

look up "democracy at work" and then donate.
look up "democracy now" and then donate.
electronic frontier foundation and then donate.

then you can redeem yourself from your profiteer nihilism
Do I have to click the “I agree” button?

Because I don’t agree to lower wager, lower benefits for all.

what if we sell property and think were mini warren buffet good americans?
If we don’t put those proceeds to work elsewhere, we will go bankrupt. And live long enough will be homeless. If you take a few classes, maybe you will learn a little bit about America

rickyb

If we don’t put those proceeds to work elsewhere, we will go bankrupt. And live long enough will be homeless. If you take a few classes, maybe you will learn a little bit about America
about homeless in america? and how that relates to empty homes + foreclosures?