How much walking do you do?

barnyard

KTM rider
I wore a pedometer for a couple of weeks the summer I made FT seniority. My low day was 21k steps and my high day was 27k. Whenever anyone suggests that UPS is an easy gig, I ask them how many steps a day they think they walk.

When I was on comp, I ballooned to 235 lbs. I was doing PT for 4 hours a day, riding my bicycle 2-4 hours a day and walking another hour a day and could not loose weight. Went back to work and the weight melted off. I am back down to 180. Cannot shake the last 5 lbs. Bummin me out.

TheDick

I took my wifes 'Fitbit one' in my shirt pocket, on a light day I do 17thou but over 9.5 is 28thou paces. It'll count calories, floors climbed ,distance. It'll watch you sleep if you put it in a wrist band an tellya how active or not while you sleep.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I still haven't understood how a package driver can be fat.

It's very easy to gain weight being a package car driver. When I started driving I was just about 200 lbs at 6'2". At one point I got to be 270 lbs. Once you get comfortable running the routes and you start making bad decisions about what you eat like stopping at a convenience store and grabbing a sausage, chips and soda, that stuff adds up. It's easy to put on but a lot harder to keep off.

They brought me an unexpected helper while I was on area one peak (and dumped him out). He was older than me; WTF.

You had to drive a wooden stake in the ground and sight across the top of it to see if he was actually moving.

When I was bout 30 they gave me a helper who was 61. One of THE best helpers I had ever had. He was reliable, he did what I asked and never complained. He said as long as he took his two Aleve before I picked him up he could take anything I dished out. He even slipped and fell one of the first days. Got up, wiped himself off and kept on trucking.

It's very easy to gain weight being a package car driver. When I started driving I was just about 200 lbs at 6'2". At one point I got to be 270 lbs. Once you get comfortable running the routes and you start making bad decisions about what you eat like stopping at a convenience store and grabbing a sausage, chips and soda, that stuff adds up. It's easy to put on but a lot harder to keep off.

When I was bout 30 they gave me a helper who was 61. One of THE best helpers I had ever had. He was reliable, he did what I asked and never complained. He said as long as he took his two Aleve before I picked him up he could take anything I dished out. He even slipped and fell one of the first days. Got up, wiped himself off and kept on trucking.
Grabbing sausages?...sorry you set yourself up,for that one!:bigsmile2:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Grabbing sausages?...sorry you set yourself up,for that one!:bigsmile2:
broken-sausage-hand-12916612.jpg
Double fisted? Lmao