How Often Does Your Center Re-Bid Routes..

ManInBrown

What chaos? Here's the list of routes. Number 1 on the list chooses his route. That route is off the list. Number 2 is up.
He chooses his route. It's off the list. And so on down the list. Where's the chaos? You simply follow the SENIORITY
list.
Ok. What about the 30 working days to try the route out? How does that work. Driver A doesn't like his route, wants back on his old route. Driver B wants this C wants this D likes his. How does that work?

Ghost in the Darkness

I don't understand why u would rather call than do the pu.... especially since its easy money

You can't fix stupid. Never let those nudniks negotiate a contract. It would be like Costanza rejecting the better first offer only to negotiate later for less money. This is why I think some drivers should make less, & some of them really seem to want to.

JL 0513

I can't believe there's areas that bid for life (with option to bid off). Who would ever want the same route until retirement?

In my local, every route goes up for bid every 2 years in April. The list simply goes out starting with the highest seniority driver. He bids, the list moves to #2 minus one route. Plain and simple the way it's supposed to be.