How serious are they about sales leads in your first 30 days??

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
What's a sales lead?
Isn't that why we have a sales department?

Exactly. Management doesn't give a damn or can't properly service the customers we already have now, and they want to add more?

They want me to peddle their next day air products, yet most Thursday's they can't even get our paychecks to the building on time?

How am I supposed to look at these potential customers with a straight face?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They want me to peddle their next day air products, yet most Thursday's they can't even get our paychecks to the building on time?

This is exactly why I am paperless direct deposit. I laugh my butt off when I see the guys getting all nervous when it is getting close to start time and the checks haven't shown up yet; meanwhile, I have already checked my paystub online and updated my Quicken before leaving for work.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Exactly. Management doesn't give a damn or can't properly service the customers we already have now, and they want to add more?

How am I supposed to look at these potential customers with a straight face?

Well, if we get more volume they'll stop eliminating routes, which will allow them to get to the business customers earlier and provide better service.

LMAO!

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.

This is exactly why I am paperless direct deposit. I laugh my butt off when I see the guys getting all nervous when it is getting close to start time and the checks haven't shown up yet; meanwhile, I have already checked my paystub online and updated my Quicken before leaving for work.

Congratulations on completely missing the point.