Sales Lead

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
0D3BBE7C-74AA-4323-9B61-1B1A158C21BA.gif

Steamer

Sales reps work on commission. What did you expect to happen?
They are shooting themselves in the foot when they offer nothing for extra effort from us. It's a flawed concept. Even the sales reps would benefit from giving us a $10 gift card now and then. Management doesn't even know how to manage.

So about 6 months ago I had come across a sales lead while delivering, I obtained all the information from the business owner and turned it in to my supervisor, my supervisor than said she would turn it in for me and give my employee ID number to the sales lead rep so I would get credit for it, I've been picking up this new account for 5 months now and haven't gotten any credit for the sales lead when I look it up on the upsers sales lead page, I contacted my supervisor to see what was going on with it and she said that the sales lead failed and it isn't producing any volume, but when I'm on my route I pick up no less than 8 boxes a day that weigh well over 50lbs. Can someone guide me in the right direction I think I am being lied to.
First of all, thank you for the lead and your support to grow our business. I cant express by text how happy you make me that you as a UPS driver take the time in you're already too overloaded schedule to enter a sales lead. My appriciation goes beyond saying.

With leads, overlap may occur in concequence of entry of leads from different departements at the same time. It does'nt happen that much, im.sorry but I love it when customers want our service and tell it to everyone at UPS.

We can manualy adjust your points.
Let your sup. contact marketing or bd.

Thanks again buddy.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
First of all, thank you for the lead and your support to grow our business. I cant express by text how happy you make me that you as a UPS driver take the time in you're already too overloaded schedule to enter a sales lead. My appriciation goes beyond saying.

With leads, overlap may occur in concequence of entry of leads from different departements at the same time. It does'nt happen that much, im.sorry but I love it when customers want our service and tell it to everyone at UPS.

We can manualy adjust your points.
Let your sup. contact marketing or bd.

Thanks again buddy.

You gave yourself away.. no one in management would mis-spell (appreciation)..🤡