Sales Lead

rod

Retired 22 years
Years ago I had a pick-up account that was moving to Minneapolis and wanted to continue UPS down there. Long story short I turned in a sales lead for them- they moved to Mpls. and went big time. I got thousands of points off of them and didn't have to touch a package. I think I ordered just about everything in their points prize catalog. Later I think they went to giving you a gift/credit card you could spend just about anywhere. I remember letting a bunch of relatives order UPS tee-shirts and sweatshirts I had so many points.

542thruNthru

Years ago I had a pick-up account that was moving to Minneapolis and wanted to continue UPS down there. Long story short I turned in a sales lead for them- they moved to Mpls. and went big time. I got thousands of points off of them and didn't have to touch a package. I think I ordered just about everything in their points prize catalog. Later I think they went to giving you a gift/credit card you could spend just about anywhere.
tenor-114.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Years ago I had a pick-up account that was moving to Minneapolis and wanted to continue UPS down there. Long story short I turned in a sales lead for them- they moved to Mpls. and went big time. I got thousands of points off of them and didn't have to touch a package. I think I ordered just about everything in their points prize catalog. Later I think they went to giving you a gift/credit card you could spend just about anywhere. I remember letting a bunch of relatives order UPS tee-shirts and sweatshirts I had so many points.
You old whore!