Sales Lead

davidaaron44

So about 6 months ago I had come across a sales lead while delivering, I obtained all the information from the business owner and turned it in to my supervisor, my supervisor than said she would turn it in for me and give my employee ID number to the sales lead rep so I would get credit for it, I've been picking up this new account for 5 months now and haven't gotten any credit for the sales lead when I look it up on the upsers sales lead page, I contacted my supervisor to see what was going on with it and she said that the sales lead failed and it isn't producing any volume, but when I'm on my route I pick up no less than 8 boxes a day that weigh well over 50lbs. Can someone guide me in the right direction I think I am being lied to.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
So about 6 months ago I had come across a sales lead while delivering, I obtained all the information from the business owner and turned it in to my supervisor, my supervisor than said she would turn it in for me and give my employee ID number to the sales lead rep so I would get credit for it, I've been picking up this new account for 5 months now and haven't gotten any credit for the sales lead when I look it up on the upsers sales lead page, I contacted my supervisor to see what was going on with it and she said that the sales lead failed and it isn't producing any volume, but when I'm on my route I pick up no less than 8 boxes a day that weigh well over 50lbs. Can someone guide me in the right direction I think I am being lied to.
What were you expecting? A parade in your honor? Your picture on the wall? A cookie? Just do your job and go home, JFC.

davidaaron44

Yeah would be nice lol, but when you enter a sales lead you get points for every package that is shipped you can redeem these points for hotel rooms for family vacations ect. So why put in the extra work and not receive anything in return?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

tigger-cant-sleep.gif

542thruNthru

Sounds like the sales rep put in the computer that the sales lead didn't work out. Then went back and got the sale themselves.

542thruNthru

They have been known to do that. I thought they quit giving points for sales leads a long time ago.
We had a few driver's that were big sales producers. Then suddenly management treated them like crap and they stopped. Sales begs them regularly for leads and they ignore them.