How should company fix peak problems?

bumped

Can your OMS order me some? Been waiting for 8 months for some SS shirts, and 2months for some pants. DM even told the OMS to order me the shirts to no avail. Always told that they are ordered, waiting to come in.

Your being lied to. I can order mine, and have them in a little over a week. We have orders coming in every week for uniforms. My center manager has uniform appearance as a priority, so he says if we need it there is no excuse not to order it.

upschuck

Your being lied to. I can order mine, and have them in a little over a week. We have orders coming in every week for uniforms. My center manager has uniform appearance as a priority, so he says if we need it there is no excuse not to order it.
I know it....I am waiting til I wear my SS shirts again and the DM asks me again...:devil3:

Rainman

Its all good.
All of our uniform orders are filled within a week.
I've heard that UPS is run like a different company depending on where in the U S you are located. There is a budget in my building for uniforms, and once that budget is hit no one gets any more uniforms till next month. We have 5 centers in my building and one person to approve uniform requests for the entire building.