How was your friday?

sikidiki

I ended up having 16 missing packages throughout my day and after sending in 16 messages to the center for missing packages and wasting my time, i found them all in the very back of my 8000 shelf buried behind 13 big t shirt boxes, it was a good day.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I called in sick, had a fantastic breakfast, played golf with my dad, had a prime rib dinner, then watched highlights from the US open. It was a great day indeed.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I always run at least an hour over on thursdays , then that way on Friday they keep me light and I run like a baby deer through the forest...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I was getting high in Mexico.
A858FB47-45B2-433F-8366-512800D92E75.jpeg

GenericUsername

Let's see.. I was the highest dispatched in my building with 210+ stops. Had to go to a meet point that could've been avoided had they moved a box to another driver (that I had previously dropped my air at,) was told by management that I would be helping other drivers after I was done with my route... so I slowed down to a crawl after 4:30. Nothing like calling the center at 8ish to find out that the ORS went home already. Called that friend'er on his cell until he picked up to tell him I was done and see where he wanted me to go, lmao.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Just checked my phone, email, and mailbox and I can't find my invite anywhere?!
We need a browncafe reunion party , everyone on here will fly to the same city in the US. We will put our usernames on our shirts. Special guest dave will jump out of a bog plane and parachute down to the party.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
They threw a 20-stop add/cut on back of my car right before start time, I guess the Safety Committee Chairman parked next to me needed an empty section on his car. 130 stops works up to eight hours on my area, that bought me up to 173. I went over 9/5 of course, so I will file next week for some extra pocket money.

Last edited:
They threw a 20-stop add/cut on back of my car right before start time, I guess the Safety Committee Chairman parked next to me needed an empty section 0n his car. 130 stops works up to eight hours on my area, that bought me up to 173. I went over 9/5 of course, so I will file next week for some extra pocket money.
So you had an 8.3 day?