How was your friday?

sikidiki

So let me get this straight, you were missing 16 packages thru out the day and not one time did it occur to you to check the "whole truck" until you got to the 8000 section? Well you deserve what you got.

You're right i did deserve it, i didnt expect to have a pile of smalls in the very back of my truck since all of the missing were from the 1-3k shelf and the rest of my truck was blocked in. Didn't expect to find them all back there. Lesson learned for sure.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The first place I look for a package if I can't find it in its section is the 8000 shelf. Often times the Preloader will throw them there and forget to move them up to the correct spot. I try to look there after the PCM before I shut my rear doors.

Last edited:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I've thought about uber as a retirement gig. Curious as the whether it would be a violation of the pension work rules.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My wife used one yesterday that was driving a brand new BMW. That doesn't seem like a good plan to me!
Believe it or not ,you get big discounts for buying new vehicles if you drive for Uber. I never would have known this but my wife just was in market for a new one and kept being asked about it and told the discount

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I rolled up my windows and locked my doors while I was driving through your hood.
friend yeah. Love ya brother. Lmao.
DE35A392-B3AC-415B-A1C4-0BDF9C4EB722.gif