How was your friday?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I just booked a condo on the Gulf of Mexico for my next vacation three weeks from now. I think I will pay for it with Penalty Pay. Thank You UPS.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I’ve only been at UPS 12 years but didn’t they use to have a 25 years and out? What year did they STEAL this right from us!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I’ve only been at UPS 12 years but didn’t they use to have a 25 years and out? What year did they STEAL this right from us!
Depends on your supplement/pension plan, we still have 25 and out and early retirement at 50 (as long you're vested). If it's gone it's not because UPS "stole" it, when pension plans are in trouble 25 and out is one of the first things to go.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Depends on your supplement/pension plan, we still have 25 and out and early retirement at 50 (as long you're vested). If it's gone it's not because UPS "stole" it, when pension plans are in trouble 25 and out is one of the first things to go.
Ok , thanks my union brother

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
How much longer are you going to do this job? Not being a dick. My wife is wants me to get out ASAP

I'm not sure, I think about leaving all the time now. After our total Hub meltdown last Peak, I'm seriously thinking about before the next Peak. UPS never seems to learn from its mistakes, poor planning seems to be standard operating procedure. This company doesn't care one bit about me, I don't see any reason to stick around as a favor for another one. They kept a Region Team in our Hub trying to straighten it out through April, they replaced Division management and everything. They rode with drivers and worked the Preload, I haven't seen any improvements. I could transfer to the new Atlanta SMART Hub to escape Forest Park, but the routes we are moving are nothing that would interest me. I really need to find something else to do to keep me busy.

I'm not sure, I think about leaving all the time now. After our total Hub meltdown last Peak, I'm seriously thinking about before the next Peak. UPS never seems to learn from its mistakes, poor planning seems to be standard operating procedure. This company doesn't care one bit about me, I don't see any reason to stick around as a favor for another one. They kept a Region Team in our Hub trying to straighten it out through April, they replaced Division management and everything. They rode with drivers and worked the Preload, I haven't seen any improvements. I could transfer to the new Atlanta SMART Hub to escape Forest Park, but the routes we are moving are nothing that would interest me. I really need to find something else to do to keep me busy.
Be a professional beer taster. If you can afford to go...go

Waiting to see what this contract brings so I can estimate my parole

My wife wants me outta here

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I ended up having 16 missing packages throughout my day and after sending in 16 messages to the center for missing packages and wasting my time, i found them all in the very back of my 8000 shelf buried behind 13 big t shirt boxes, it was a good day.

So let me get this straight, you were missing 16 packages thru out the day and not one time did it occur to you to check the "whole truck" until you got to the 8000 section? Well you deserve what you got.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Uber driver??