how we treat each other on forums and how each country treats each other

rickyb

so i was thinking alot of people on browncafe dont treat each other very good. its like a popularity contest of making jokes at other people's expense. and its safe to say most people on browncafe are american.

so then i was thinking that america doesnt treat itself very good (garbage healthcare, large prison population, highest tuition, low minimum wage, etc) and other countries treat themselves relatively better.

and now i am wondering how that translates into how polite other countries citizens treat themselves on forums. are they more rude than browncafe, less rude?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
so i was thinking alot of people on browncafe dont treat each other very good. its like a popularity contest of making jokes at other people's expense. and its safe to say most people on browncafe are american.

so then i was thinking that america doesnt treat itself very good (garbage healthcare, large prison population, highest tuition, low minimum wage, etc) and other countries treat themselves relatively better.

and now i am wondering how that translates into how polite other countries citizens treat themselves on forums. are they more rude than browncafe, less rude?
Speaking of rude... You don’t think coming on an American website/forum and constantly bashing the United States is rude??

over9five

Staff member
Jeez OP, pot meet kettle.
I can think of 2 Canadian posters here, and 100% of them primarily bash the US as ON said. What does that say about Canada?
Thankfully, one went away...

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Well you're just stupid. Go back to Canada!!!!!