Sorry....
I can't figure out how to do it
I mean share a photobucket pic with my phone

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
zzzztruelove.jpg

soberups

The only change I would recommend is when you open the email, right click on the picture, scroll down to Save picture as..., name the picture, select Pictures and save it. When you are on BC and want to attach a picture you would click on Go Advanced, scroll down to Manage Attachments, hit Browse, find the picture on your laptop, open it and then hit Preview Post. If you like what you see hit Submit Reply.

That is how I used to do it before I got an iphone4. My iphone 4 has a much higher megapixel camera than the el cheapo cellphones I had previously, and it generates a picture with too many Mb to upload directly onto Brown Cafe. I wasnt able to post pics for a few months after I got my iphone, until I figured out how to use PhotoBucket.

soberups

I wish I had the photography skills and the camera to do this scene justice.
I took these pics from the summit of my route, at almost 1500 feet on a clear day. They are all taken from the same park position. Pic 1 is looking North/Northeast over the top of Hillsboro and Portland OR and up into the Washington Cascades. You can see Mt St Helens ( the volcano that blew up in 1981), Mt Ranier, and Mt Adams. Pic 2 is looking almost due east, at Mt Hood in the Oregon Cascades, the tallest mountain in Oregon. It is partially obscured by clouds. Pic 3 is looking south at Mt Jefferson, also in the Oregon Cascades. If I were a photography enthusiast I would love to set up a high resolution panoramic camera at this very spot.

clearday1.jpg

clearday2.jpg

clearday3.jpg