Hub at Louisville, KY, Reward Offered...

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Found 'em!

Will contact directly, and post details later.:happy2:

Great job, Gadget!

Way to go Gadget!:happy2: I'm glad our customer didn't get Stugged.

Ouch!:dissapointed:

Absolutely amazing! :happy2: Shipper is currently being contacted to check over the items. Way to go Gadget!

Not really that amazing, James, it's what we do.

This was one of the most fascinating threads recently. We have some real mover and shakers as lurkers. Makes me glad I am somewhat anonymous though.

You're not the only Helen in Cali?

I (and many other UPSers) do it all the time. Even though sometimes it falls a little bit outside my job description. That's why I created the alter ego....

I will post additional details once I have confirmation it is on its way.

You're really Batman?

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
My guess would be that it got ridiculously damaged somewhere all paperwork lost and it got sent to the dmp cage to get sent to Salt Lake for unknown items storage or whatever they do with it at Salt Lake.

Edit: Now that I've read the entire thread, never mind. James, sometimes packages will get stuck in pinch points on our machinery and it isn't kind to packages, when this happens, it gets sent to overgoods for storage...didn't mean to sound so crass about it, but we see it everyday. I'm glad it's almost resolved for you though!

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I gave Gadget some rep last night, I hope evrybody else does the same. And I did extend his membership to a free lifetime of Brown Cafe posting!:wink2:

UPSNewbie

Good stuff, Gadget!

I remember when I was on TAW, I was put under all of the belts for the unload where the smalls bags were "stored" (piled up) and had to fold them and put nine bags into one to be sent back to CACH. I found about 10-20 little tiny packages that were dated about a month or two before I found them...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
And then bad repped him for having 2 screen names?:wink2:

Nope, I didn't bad rep Gadget's alter ego. He has made seven posts and earned 52,395 rep points from nine members. Gadgets cool with me.

Steve, I have used the term "stugged" a couple of times lately. I'm not disrespecting you over your recent problems at work, I think somebody over you went a little overboard. You have brought a lot to this forum and I appreciate your contributions to our community. I hope we can make the cruise, I want to party with you dude!:happy-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Steve, I have used the term "stugged" a couple of times lately. I'm not disrespecting you over your recent problems at work, I think somebody over you went a little overboard. You have brought a lot to this forum and I appreciate your contributions to our community. I hope we can make the cruise, I want to party with you dude!:happy-very:
Second that and add an Amen!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Nope, I didn't bad rep Gadget's alter ego. He has made seven posts and earned 52,395 rep points from nine members. Gadgets cool with me.

No worries, I love the phrase, and appreciate the the verbal repping. Did you guys already book on the cruise? We're gonna party like it's 2011, LOL:wink2:

Second that and add an Amen!

Are you cruising with us also, Hoax?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

That could be a record. Most amount of points per the least amount of posts.