Louisville Hub Education Assistance

Lude_Life97

As some of you may know working at the Louisville hub you are offered an opportunity to use a program by the name of "Earn to Learn" - or something along those lines. In order to be in this program you have to work the 1DA (next day air hours for those who don't know 1DA). So what "shifts" are considered 1DA or is it strictly the night shift? There's a list of the shifts below for reference. Obviously the day hours are out. Thanks, any help is appreciated. :blink::thumbup1:

Sunrise
(3:00 am - 9:00 am)

Day
(10:00 am - 3:30 pm)

Twilight
(4:00 pm - 10:00 pm)

Night
(11:45 pm - 6:00 am)

Other 1
(11:30 am - 5:30 pm)

upschuck

If it is only NDA, it would only be Night shift. Other shifts are for International, and 2DA.

Are you talking about Metro college where they pay everything or just the normal "Earn & Learn"? I think they pay everything for Metro College.

Lude_Life97

@upschuck I actually talked with my dad who has been there for quite a few years about Metro College. You're definitely correct about what you said referring to the other shifts. However, another question I'd have to ask is if you switch to the twilight/sunrise shift are you eligible for any tuition assistance whatsoever?

upschuck

@upschuck I actually talked with my dad who has been there for quite a few years about Metro College. You're definitely correct about what you said referring to the other shifts. However, another question I'd have to ask is if you switch to the twilight/sunrise shift are you eligible for any tuition assistance whatsoever?
Doesn't look like it, looks like you have to sign an agreement.