Hurricane

Its_a_me

What is the PCM Safety tip when a Hurricane is supposed to hit ? Does UPS actually shut down ?
Wear your rain gear.

Make sure you use DR bags.

Do not use emergency conditions excuse.

....sound about right?

The strip club stayed open during the hurricanes?
The Tampa triangle (Scores, Mons Venus, and 2001) closes for no one. Hurricane safe building no windows. 1 block away from the NFL and the Yankees AA team so you can park leave your phone in the car and not have to worry about being tracked to there.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And that, dear lady, is another reason I chose Arizona to live in.
Too dry in Arizona for me. Plus, I like living within a decent drive to the beach. Where I live right now it takes me 15 minutes to get to the beach (off season). I get a rush when driving over a bridge and being surrounded by water and seeing the beauty all around.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Never had a shutdown.
E2353F71-83DA-4118-B720-13D0C308289B.gif

pkgdriver

Wear your rain gear.

Make sure you use DR bags.

Do not use emergency conditions excuse.

....sound about right?

The Tampa triangle (Scores, Mons Venus, and 2001) closes for no one. Hurricane safe building no windows. 1 block away from the NFL and the Yankees AA team so you can park leave your phone in the car and not have to worry about being tracked to there.
Bring yourself back safe. Watch for tree limbs and power lines. Get off what ya can. Emergency conditions for the stuff you cant. That was pretty much it on Wed and Friday.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Too dry in Arizona for me. Plus, I like living within a decent drive to the beach. Where I live right now it takes me 15 minutes to get to the beach (off season). I get a rush when driving over a bridge and being surrounded by water and seeing the beauty all around.
Just last week. u lived 30 minutes from the beach...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah, there is that.

pkgdriver

That’s a good thing though, right?
Yep…probably a cluster…tons of feeders at the center. Friday was just stuff not delivered Wed afternoon and possibly a bit more. Told em I would work Saturday 100 stops or less. They kept their word(80 + 140 miles) 945am-3pm. Still quite a few drivers not able to get out of their house etc.

rod

Retired 22 years
The metal roof I had put on my house is able to withstand up to 165 mph winds before it comes off.
They say it isn't the 150 mph winds that will kill you---its the 2 X 4's and telephone poles being pushed along by 150 mph winds that will do the job.

rod

Retired 22 years
Beware of that "Valley Fever" --it's worse than COVID