Hurt on job

disneyworld

I hurt my shoulder.

Was treated like absolute crap through out the entire process of it. I even had an hour long chat with the center manager and OR's about them treating me like this and how it was making me feel.

I never went to my doctor on it and just went to their's, who I do trust. Not a single restriction was honored. Went into peak. Follow up appointments were canceled by the company and rescheduled so they didn't co-inside with peak.

It got so bad that their doctor called my center manager directly to chat about the disregard for her restrictions.

They followed them one day. As it is now, my return to full duty appointment was canceled and never rescheduled and to this day I have never gotten a full return to duty. (since Nov)

As it was...my center manager had me call in on-road and asked if I would say the shoulder was better due to paper work and them getting hit with a lost time injury. I told her to call and ask the doctor. Never made the call.

Worst absolute situation I have ever been in any job I have ever had. I went from being someone who went out of my way to try and make things happen to someone who lets the pieces fall as they might. Good or bad for UPS.

It's a freaken joke. They get all caught up in their safety numbers that when it does happen, it's absolutely your fault and your a piece of crap for letting it happen.
That's because they should have been scheduled to COINCIDE your schedule. Sorry

S

speeddemon

You look out for yourself. Keep a detailed log of what your manager, supervisors, and company doctor say to you. They WILL say things they shouldnt, and it WILL come in handy in a court of law at a later date if you need it.

That's because they should have been scheduled to COINCIDE your schedule. Sorry
Are you actually saying that his appointments should coincide with his work schedule or are you just being the spelling police? If it's the former, I call BS.
Tell me how one can coincide with a work schedule that begins roughly at the same time the doctors office opens and goes way beyond when the doc'c office is closed?
If it's the later, I understood what he meant by co-inside and you did too.

disneyworld

Are you actually saying that his appointments should coincide with his work schedule or are you just being the spelling police? If it's the former, I call BS.
Tell me how one can coincide with a work schedule that begins roughly at the same time the doctors office opens and goes way beyond when the doc'c office is closed?
If it's the later, I understood what he meant by co-inside and you did too.
Calm down-just me being a smart ass.

deepsouthmamaw

when u r hurt on the job and they do not releive u to let u go to a company dr/when u leave work tell them u r seeking medical attention for injury if they still dont respond go to hospital tell them on job injury give name of employer..... i have done this and u get paid from time u leave work till time u leave hospital. filed on this and got paid it seams to be the only thing they understand. been their done that.... 27 years and holding....