Hybrid Business Agents and Hybrid Officers?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You guys get any progress in the jc negotiations????
They wrapped it up at 11pm Wednesday night. All I got so far is we made progress on numerous articles. UPS was holding out on .50 in our HW&P (which I actually think was a political move by Hoffa and Taylor to try and make Sean look bad). Sean held out for the full asking price and we got it. And I was told we took zero concessions.

Superteeth2478

Has Sean come out and said that he totally supports a no vote on this thing???? I know he has said public ally that he has “issues “ with some of the new language...
You know, with my pessimistic attitude towards human nature and being a firm believer in the idea that the vast majority of people have their own hidden motives for what they do, I wouldn't be surprised if O'Brien isn't outright saying that we should reject the contract simply because if it passes he knows that it will only be by a hair's breadth and that the ones who voted "no" will definitely vote "yes" for O'Brien come 2021 seeing as how Hoffa's current leadership are the ones who negotiated and support this contract...everyone's looking for a ladder to the top...

Tony Q

So I’m curious to see which locals of the 2 man meetings will put their stamp on this contract. How would they feel about a bylaws change to undercuts their job with a cheaper option. But don’t worry, they can still work as agents and officers...

...”if work is available”!
Coming from you I would take this with a grain of salt. I have seen you over the years on here being highly critical of you own local officers and whenever I see them they are always working their dicks. The actually work ALL the time. You always said they sucked basically so I really don't think your perspectives on this matter are factual.

F

Frankie's Friend

They wrapped it up at 11pm Wednesday night. All I got so far is we made progress on numerous articles. UPS was holding out on .50 in our HW&P (which I actually think was a political move by Hoffa and Taylor to try and make Sean look bad). Sean held out for the full asking price and we got it. And I was told we took zero concessions.
Hate to tell you but you're on the naughty list now.
welcome to the club:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You know, with my pessimistic attitude towards human nature and being a firm believer in the idea that the vast majority of people have their own hidden motives for what they do, I wouldn't be surprised if O'Brien isn't outright saying that we should reject the contract simply because if it passes he knows that it will only be by a hair's breadth and that the ones who voted "no" will definitely vote "yes" for O'Brien come 2021 seeing as how Hoffa's current leadership are the ones who negotiated and support this contract...everyone's looking for a ladder to the top...
Maybe but as a general point of view I think many teamsters think that Hoffa is too soft on ups and his time in office should have been done years ago....there’s a reason that the founding fathers of the United States agreed that the POTUS would only be allowed to hold office for 2 terms max....

badpal

Maybe but as a general point of view I think many teamsters think that Hoffa is too soft on ups and his time in office should have been done years ago....there’s a reason that the founding fathers of the United States agreed that the POTUS would only be allowed to hold office for 2 terms max....
Better read up on your history on POTUS term limits.

Tony Q

FDR was in my opinion the greatest president. I'm glad at that point there were no term limits. As far as the Teamsters goes you have no chance in hell of there ever being term limits for GP, but in hindsight it would probably be a good thing.