I’m a 22 year old 22.4 driver and I feel like quitting. Need advice

rickyb

Lol, they didn’t cut :censored2:. The rich no how to get out of paying taxes. If they give companies a tax cut, it is to increase hiring. Every country sends they’re best and brightest to school in the United States of America. And they are not poor! They’re filthy rich kids driving Maseratis and everything else. I used to live in a college town. That’s why college is expensive. Take care of America first and cut these kids out and college will get cheaper in a hurry. Forget about taxes, even if they do cut them, they don’t matter. That’s not how your going to solve our debt problem. Stop spending our damn money! That’s how you solve that. Ever listen to Dave Ramsey?
Screenshot_20220314-193322_Firefox.jpg
No one recommended him but i heard of him.

See reagan the corporate puppet cut it 50%

Do the rich really know how? Afterall the govt just froze banks of truck convoy guys...

Non liberal

This is famous philosophy

Everything is bs. our food, religion, fake news, politics, capitalism, enteryainment, and how we live our lives
While I do agree some of those things are fake. However I choose to believe religion is real and capitalism is real. The rest is fake as hell you’re right. I mean if you’re saying that a demon is real then god would be real as well, right?

rickyb

While I do agree some of those things are fake. However I choose to believe religion is real and capitalism is real. The rest is fake as hell you’re right. I mean if you’re saying that a demon is real then god would be real as well, right?
No i mean its not to be taken literally, it means bad ppl try decieving us all the time, or misled ppl