I’m under allowed everyday

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I’m kind of in a pickle...vacation next week so I wanna burn it up and go home...but I also really don’t wanna be here and I’m heavy today....I’m thinking 7 stops an hour is a fair days work for a fair days pay

UrFellowUpser

Lol. Keep burning it up Superman cuz next week you will have 240 stops. Wtf. When are you new guys going to learn . And now say the old driver from that route comes back from being on comp for 8 months. He is gonna love how you just added 100 stops to his route. Cuz if you can do it (prob a 25 yr old kid). Then he can who is 45. Lol. If your properly using your methods and no shortcuts you shouldn’t be 2 hrs under unless you had a pickup of 300 air letters that took you 30 seconds

I was negative 24 yesterday on a route and was thinking i need to slow down and im only in my second yr of progression

Rack em

Made the Podium
I was on a route Tuesday and did 180 miles and was done just after 17:00, ended up being .57 under or something. Did the same route today with 2 less stops, but about 20 more miles and got done after 19:00 :)

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
No way anybody can run under allowed now. Running tampolines up and down these long highways takes much more than 25 seconds. more like 250 seconds.

CoolStoryBro

Yesterday I was 2 hours and 15 minutes under with a 30 minute break, today I took 30 minutes after finishing up my businesses it was coming off slow.. I got into my residentials and I burned it I had 164 stops and last stop completed at 4:54 I took my last 30 minutes of break at a restaurant close the building and punched out at 6pm.

Cool story, bro

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
What's fun is getting them to explain a lot of overallowed after a ride. I've done my normal pace during a ride, knowing the #'s would suck, supe runs to the office when we get in to print the report. The next morning, I asked him what happened out out there yesterday. He said "I don't know". I said "Good. Now I don't want to hear about overallowed again." Havent since then, either.

Johney

From what I hear from my buddies in package is 1.50 of overallowed is the norm. If you're scratch or under they do on-road observations to catch you running.

My experience is between .75 under to 1.5 over is the norm. Depending on the inconsistent time studies. I tell them if their numbers were consistent I’d run .34 over on every route. The 2-10 min paid breaks that don’t seem to be in their numbers.

dudebro

What's fun is getting them to explain a lot of overallowed after a ride. I've done my normal pace during a ride, knowing the #'s would suck, supe runs to the office when we get in to print the report. The next morning, I asked him what happened out out there yesterday. He said "I don't know". I said "Good. Now I don't want to hear about overallowed again." Havent since then, either.

Hey - then that's your demonstrated performance. If it's +2 hours, and your sup verified that, it is what it is.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I ran 2 to 3 hours over every day for the last 10 years.
I didn't give a Fawk about their meaningless metrics and numbers.
All I cared about was working safe and satisfying my customers one woman at a time.