I always wondered what my last day would be like…

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
How would my day go? Do my route backwards? Follow ORION stop-for-stop for s__ts and giggles? Finally bang some of these thirsty cougs?

Nah, just went and had a normal day. Even did my routine morning turd during PCM. I don’t feel one way or another about UPS; no sentimentality, no hate. Just looking forward to greener pastures.

I…AM…OUTTA HERE!

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
How would my day go? Do my route backwards? Follow ORION stop-for-stop for s__ts and giggles? Finally bang some of these thirsty cougs?

Nah, just went and had a normal day. Even did my routine morning turd during PCM. I don’t feel one way or another about UPS; no sentimentality, no hate. Just looking forward to greener pastures.

I…AM…OUTTA HERE!
You scratched, didn’t you?

542thruNthru

I…AM…OUTTA HERE!
Good luck to you brother. We're losing a good union man.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IBEW Inside Wireman apprenticeship

Tough paycut for a couple years but well worth the long term investment. Both in terms of pay and time with family.

Tough paycut for a couple years but well worth the long term investment. Both in terms of pay and time with family.

I have family in local 226 also at the international office