I always wondered what my last day would be like…

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Just curious what they do for the IBEW
Do they pull wire
There’s a decent amount of women in the trades now. So far two of my instructors at the JATC are women, and three women graduated from last year’s class. It’s a different world now in 2022.

542thruNthru

Just curious what they do for the IBEW
Do they pull wire
Told one of them I'll give her my jacket if she gives me her panties. She said "I'm married" I said " OK does that mean he's wearing em?" She said "No..."

I said "good...then we have a deal"
200w-13.gif

I still have my jacket. :(

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My ass. If all this was true, they wouldn't base acceptance on who gives the best handjobs or some :censored2:. They want to make the claim of "the best"? I don't mean to brag but uhh, I'm bragging.

1661054597246.png

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
How would my day go? Do my route backwards? Follow ORION stop-for-stop for s__ts and giggles? Finally bang some of these thirsty cougs?

Nah, just went and had a normal day. Even did my routine morning turd during PCM. I don’t feel one way or another about UPS; no sentimentality, no hate. Just looking forward to greener pastures.

I…AM…OUTTA HERE!

See ya in December!
🧔‍♂️✊

rod

Retired 22 years
There’s a decent amount of women in the trades now. So far two of my instructors at the JATC are women, and three women graduated from last year’s class. It’s a different world now in 2022.
I suppose they even want the same pay as the males.