I am going to tread lightly with this question...

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Well good, riddle me this since you enjoy my thoughtful postings.

Who has stolen more money from the average working man, mafia and crime lords or the us gooberment.

As such would it not be a short stretch to say that the gooberment is run by organized crime, or maybe that its organized crime that is run by our gooberment?

My mind reels with the possibilities.

Who can steal the most, a crime boss or a senator (or a gov who wants to sell a seat in the senate?)

where can I get me some socks ?

I gots some. Already broken in for ya. $1 a pair for the socks, but gotta charge you $9250.00 for breaking them in, plus $29.99 for ground shippin. You know, Mafia gotta git their cut.

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well good, riddle me this since you enjoy my thoughtful postings.

Who has stolen more money from the average working man, mafia and crime lords or the us gooberment.

As such would it not be a short stretch to say that the gooberment is run by organized crime, or maybe that its organized crime that is run by our gooberment?

My mind reels with the possibilities.

Who can steal the most, a crime boss or a senator (or a gov who wants to sell a seat in the senate?)

I gots some. Already broken in for ya. $1 a pair for the socks, but gotta charge you $9250.00 for breaking them in, plus $29.99 for ground shippin. You know, Mafia gotta git their cut.

d
Ya know, for someone who just had hand surgery, you gettin' 'round pretty good!:wink2:

gandydancer

Defensive group, although I do wonder if upandcomer is a Teamster since he doesn't seem to be aware of the IRB section in the Teamster 'zine. Is anyone on this site in a local whose BA or other wheel got thrown out of the Union for mob associations? The IRB section doesn't seem to have any shortage of such incidents each month. Nb: http://www.irbcases.org/ is "maintained by the IBT in fulfillment of its continuing obligations under the Consent Decree" but apparently against the IBT's will, and is accordingly determinedly unhelpful, not providing, e.g. any of the info published in the 'zine or any reasonable way to search or browse its databases.

City Driver

nah the threadstarter has a point actually, today on my chicago route i noticed this suspicious looking vehicle

browse.php

sitting in an alley behind an italian restaraunt

and there he was, jimmy hoffa himself, stepped out of the truck

he approached me to ask if i had been paying my union dues, i said "yes" and drove off

scariest day of my life

P

pickup

Actually, I think it's the other way around. Unless you mean, a group that helps fund organized crime, then you may be on to something.

By the way, there's a couple of guys named Moose and Rocko that will be knocking on your door in about 30 seconds. They just wanna have a little tawk wit ya.:wink2:

Rodney - "Hey Moose, Rocko , help the judge find his checkbook" - Caddyshack

Reno Zepher

If you really think the Teamsters are organized crime. You should go to a meeting and ask. The Teamsters are under so many regulations and watch dogs are like 3 to 4 deep, Looking at everything they do. I don't think there is any way we can be part of somthing like that. Please go to your local meeting for a few months and you will answer your own Question.

UPSGUY72

Do you ever feel weird being part of a group that helps run organized crime? Especially those of you in the locals in the NE and North Central part of the country?

I could go deeper with the questions but don't want to step on any toes if at all possible. I am just curious if you ever think about it.

Dude, get a life. You should see about getting yourself some help. They have medicine for people like you that are delusional these days.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Reno,
Your comments bring to mind a line from The Godfather....

"Now who's being naive, Kate?" :happy2:

My favorite part in that movie was when she taunted Michael about aborting his son. It was a son Michael, it was a son. Then she says something about this Sicilian thing that's been going on for 2000 years, and all of a sudden, POW! Don't really know why I like that so much, I just do.