I broke the feeder speed record

rushfan

Super trucker! 127 MPH with a set of triples!
IM001378.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What a coincidence, the topic of this thread today. I took off work today and got my first speeding ticket in about twenty five years. 41 MPH in a 25 zone, I didn't see that school zone sign. Nowhere near Rushfan's 127 though!

rod

Retired 22 years
Now if you could just do that AND deliver packages you just might come close to running scratch:wink2:

P

pickup

Feeder speed record is 21 white castle hamburgers in 2 minutes. ( beat someone else to it.)

over9five

Staff member
Super trucker! 127 MPH with a set of triples!

Not only that, you did it WHILE taking a picture with your cell phone!

Keep your eyes moving.
Move eyes. Front every 2 seconds, rear every 5 - 8 seconds. Taking picture every 10 seconds.
Keeps you alive at intersections. Keeps eyes ahead of truck.
Scan, don't stare.

rushfan

The IVIS had a problem while idling (shame on me for racking up idle time). We did, however, had one who went 95 down some long hill in Wyoming when he was coming back from Wamsutter.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Was that the amount of cookies on the left & the amount of calories consumed on the right while on central sort?? cuz it seems to low to be your lunch! :happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

raceanoncr

Uh, oh! I see another spanking headed this way!

One for speeding. Another for taking pictures of UPS equipment without permission from the Picture Monitor of the Day!

Feeder speed record is 21 white castle hamburgers in 2 minutes. ( beat someone else to it.)
I think it was side effects of 21 WC burgers that caused him to break the speed limit-on his way to the rest area. Rumor has it Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier trying to land as fast as possible after a White Castle lunch.

InTheRed

Not only that, you did it WHILE taking a picture with your cell phone!

Keep your eyes moving.
Move eyes. Front every 2 seconds, rear every 5 - 8 seconds. Taking picture every 10 seconds.
Keeps you alive at intersections. Keeps eyes ahead of truck.
Scan, don't stare.

hahahaha

Make Sure They See You
Communicate in traffic - use horn, lights, signals, flash
Establishes RED-eye-to-eye-contact
Don't Gamble - use the flash, check picture, retake photo