Feeder Inward Sensor

Thebrownblob

>Siri give me the names of every driver that spent over 15 minutes looking at their phone after parking the truck without being on break on Friday
Brown blob: but but they can’t use that for discipline! They have to go the extra step of creating the list then following up with observations!
You either have really poor representation or you’re making up nonsense. I’ve had plenty of people questioned about time gaps. Absolutely no discipline comes from it. Based just off telematics or any other electronics. I have not got a clue what it is you’re trying to express here? They do not have secret video of you. Could they follow someone who has lots of time gaps? Of course, they can and probably would and that’s no different than it has been for well over a decade. It’s not illegal. The FBI is not coming. The CIA is not involved. Local law-enforcement will not be called.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

At that point it is recording/ live feed. If the camera was destroyed it wouldn't work.
OK you got me there a secret video of you in Atlanta that they’re viewing constantly but telling no one. Aren’t you the same guy who assumes there’s little kids being molested in Pizza Shops? You really need to take some medicine for your condition you’re borderline needing to go in a padded room.

Thebrownblob

Buy the eye wear that blocks ir. The ir turns on when the camera can't see inside the cab. The ir glasses will completely block the camera when the ir diods are on.
Let me guess there’s a secret society that runs all this? Post some more nonsense videos for us to watch. We love it.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
OK you got me there a secret video of you in Atlanta that they’re viewing constantly but telling no one. Aren’t you the same guy who assumes there’s little kids being molested in Pizza Shops? You really need to take some medicine for your condition you’re borderline needing to go in a padded room.
Look you are truly being dumb thinking they aren't using these cameras to discipline. The company would not waste the amount of the product and the monthly connection fee to keep them all up and running. If they weren't being used.

Thebrownblob

Look you are truly being dumb thinking they aren't using these cameras to discipline. The company would not waste the amount of the product and the monthly connection fee to keep them all up and running. If they weren't being used.
Truly being dumb is exactly what I was thinking of you. Never had it in Cab camera with video used on anybody. But you seem to think it is so we’ll just play along with you so that you don’t hurt yourself.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They call it MV+AI

Most likely is the reason they know you’re doing something, but they have no idea exactly what, could be drinking water, could be on the phone, could be picking your nose.
Nah man click your link you'll see this:
See-how-much-time-risky-behavior-is-consuming.jpg

Thebrownblob

You always switch with attacks. It proves you truly don't know what's going on.
It’s not switching at all. It proves that you’re insanity has overflowing into the rest of your fake reality. This is how we can decide if your opinion is valid by the other things you post.

Thebrownblob

Nah man click your link you'll see this:
View attachment 447651
Yes, those are the predictive AI guesses the general amount of time it takes to do any of those things. I’ve seen the print outs that management gets. It doesn’t show any of those things. It just shows you’re distracted with a checkmark. They use it to what they call coach lol.

The only live video I’ve ever seen of someone using a phone was when a reflection of the driver was seen from the front facing camera. Even then nothing comes of it.

Thebrownblob

Yes, those are the predictive AI guesses the general amount of time it takes to do any of those things. I’ve seen the print outs that management gets. It doesn’t show any of those things. It just shows you’re distracted with a checkmark. They use it to what they call coach lol.

The only live video I’ve ever seen of someone using a phone was when a reflection of the driver was seen from the front facing camera. Even then nothing comes of it.
I can only tell you what I’ve seen for almost 2 years. And in the last couple months, we don’t talk about anything from the sensor on the inside it’s pointless and they don’t try. On a positive note, the front facing camera has given several of our drivers proof that they were not at fault in accidents.
If they were going to fire people, they could’ve done it by now if they were able to use it. Probably myself included.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes, those are the predictive AI guesses the general amount of time it takes to do any of those things.
You said it can't identify what the distraction was.
It can. That's all there is to it.
I’ve seen the print outs that management gets. It doesn’t show any of those things. It just shows you’re distracted with a checkmark. They use it to what they call coach lol.
Okay, aside from whatever printout they showed you, the data that UPS can see in their lytx dashboard is in the picture. They're not hiding that they can see it so I'm not sure why you're saying they can't.

Thebrownblob

You said it can't identify what the distraction was.
It can. That's all there is to it.

Okay, aside from whatever printout they showed you, the data that UPS can see in their lytx dashboard is in the picture. They're not hiding that they can see it so I'm not sure why you're saying they can't.
I never said someone can’t. Predictive AI is not fool proof. I’ve heard that stupid thing Tell me I don’t have my seatbelt on and I do. I never even said there wasn’t a camera. I said they don’t use it and it’s not information that is given to anybody that’s doing coaching. If there’s somebody above, that gets a report that predicts that you’ve been on the phone or smoking I have no idea. Even if they knew, what do you think they could do it? We do have pretty strong language about electronics. Having said that, it’s not smart to do any of those things so I don’t advise anyone to do them.
The whole point of this is some people believe there’s a camera watching them video recording them and that video is somewhere hidden. That’s insanity and would be completely pointless because it can’t be used anywhere.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I never said someone can’t. Predictive AI is not fool proof. I’ve heard that stupid thing Tell me I don’t have my seatbelt on and I do. I never even said there wasn’t a camera. I said they don’t use it and it’s not information that is given to anybody that’s doing coaching. If there’s somebody above, that gets a report that predicts that you’ve been on the phone or smoking I have no idea. Even if they knew, what do you think they could do it? We do have pretty strong language about electronics. Having said that, it’s not smart to do any of those things so I don’t advise anyone to do them.
The whole point of this is some people believe there’s a camera watching them video recording them and that video is somewhere hidden. That’s insanity and would be completely pointless because it can’t be used anywhere.
I'm not interested in the silly bickering about whether it's a camera.

I said from the start the data generated by this is worse than a video feed. This will only get worse as the tech gets better. The language is only as good as our leadership which means it's garbage.

This door should have never been opened.
I assure you this will not end well for drivers.

Thebrownblob

I'm not interested in the silly bickering about whether it's a camera.

I said from the start the data generated by this is worse than a video feed. This will only get worse as the tech gets better. The language is only as good as our leadership which means it's garbage.

This door should have never been opened.
I assure you this will not end well for drivers.
Could be, although the same argument was made about telematics years ago. We are approaching two years with these cameras at my location. They’re almost completely ignored now. 🤷‍♂️