Feeder Inward Sensor

brown67

Company is installing the outward facing camera and inward sensor on our feeder trucks currently. My question is what sets off that inward sensor? Can I take a drink out of my water bottle or will that set it off? Thanks

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Company is installing the outward facing camera and inward sensor on our feeder trucks currently. My question is what sets off that inward sensor? Can I take a drink out of my water bottle or will that set it off? Thanks
It's not a sensor. It is a camera. All cell phone companies are calling their cameras censors.

Trucker Clock

Thought Tough Guy had driver faced equipment banned?

He had driver facing cameras banned.

If it is a camera used as a distracted driving sensor, the recording or viewing of the video must be disabled.

So a disabled camera is only a sensor, not capable of recording or transmitting a live feed. Only capable of alerting of distracted driving.

Thebrownblob

Thought Tough Guy had driver faced equipment banned?
He does all they have to do is file on it. But of course you have the conspiracy theorist. Who say there’s a camera watching you lol there’s not even if it’s a camera it’s not operational but it’s fun to listen to these fools continue on.

Ou812fu

He had driver facing cameras banned.

If it is a camera used as a distracted driving sensor, the recording or viewing of the video must be disabled.

So a disabled camera is only a sensor, not capable of recording or transmitting a live feed. Only capable of alerting of distracted driving.
It is still a camera. Inward facing camera..

Ou812fu

He does all they have to do is file on it. But of course you have the conspiracy theorist. Who say there’s a camera watching you lol there’s not even if it’s a camera it’s not operational but it’s fun to listen to these fools continue on.
The camera works, even when it shows black. Look up the patent. The video the company shows you to prove it is off, actually proves the opposite. You can see the two bar graphs below running. And show low and high data captures.

Thebrownblob

The camera works, even when it shows black. Look up the patent. The video the company shows you to prove it is off, actually proves the opposite. You can see the two bar graphs below running. And show low and high data captures.
Listen, take your tinfoil hat off what will be the point of having a camera they can use at absolutely no point during the discipline process? Pull your head out of your ass.

Thebrownblob

The camera works, even when it shows black. Look up the patent. The video the company shows you to prove it is off, actually proves the opposite. You can see the two bar graphs below running. And show low and high data captures
1695145681060.gif

Ou812fu

Listen, take your tinfoil hat off what will be the point of having a camera they can use an absolutely no point during the discipline process? Pull your head out of your ass.
Talk about something you know about. Do a little research. A simple patent search will show you that both cameras are live all the time.. there is no on or off for them. The only thing that can be done is actually limit who can view the video feed.

Thebrownblob

Talk about something you know about. Do a little research. A simple patent search will show you that both cameras are live all the time.. there is no on or off for them. The only thing that can be done is actually limit who can view the video feed.
I don’t care what the patent says. They don’t use them for that reason. The inward sensor is currently turned off as well at my Center, they don’t even get reports anymore. because I filed a grievance. most people have put a delivery notice over the sensor as well so please stop looking like a jack ass and pretending I don’t know what I’m talking about. I’ve been involved in every level of discipline there is no video anywhere they don’t use it they don’t record it they don’t have it. Do you understand that? Show me where they’ve used it. You can’t because they haven’t because you’re a crockpot. There is a camera facing outward, and they cannot even use that for discipline for something that is seen inside the cab from reflection.

Karma...

what depths will this company sink to...in my day there was none of this sort of chicken sht.......must be the new generation

Ou812fu

I don’t care what the patent says. They don’t use them for that reason. The inward sensor is currently turned off as well at my Center, they don’t even get reports anymore. because I filed a grievance. most people have put a delivery notice over the sensor as well so please stop looking like a jack ass and pretending I don’t know what I’m talking about. I’ve been involved in every level of discipline there is no video anywhere they don’t use it they don’t record it they don’t have it. Do you understand that? Show me where they’ve used it. You can’t because they haven’t because you’re a crockpot. There is a camera facing outward, and they cannot even use that for discipline for something that is seen inside the cab from reflection.
Does it beep at you if you hold a cup to your mouth?

Thebrownblob

Does it beep at you if you hold a cup to your mouth?
Not anymore and like I said, most people put a delivery notice over the sensor a couple weeks ago because it makes them feel better. Guess what the company said? Nothing. And guess what they said before when the sensor was active? Nothing much because It didn’t know exactly what you were doing because it doesn’t have a camera. It just detects motion.

Ou812fu

You say they haven't used it, but yet they discipline people for safety recently. Do you get if the camera triggers a warning three times in one spot, numerous days in a row. All they have to do is go wait in the spot the next day to catch that person not doing something safe. Quit being little brained. At that point they don't have to use the camera. They caught you by observation..duh...

Thebrownblob

You say they haven't used it, but yet they discipline people for safety recently. Do you get if the camera triggers a warning three times in one spot, numerous days in a row. All they have to do is go wait in the spot the next day to catch that person not doing something safe. Quit being little brained. At that point they don't have to use the camera. They caught you by observation..duh...
You mean the management Has to go out and physically see it? So it’s not a camera? So it’s just like telematics? So you’re a complete fool? 😂😂😂

How do you even get through life?

Again, if the sensor is currently active file, a grievance stick a sticky note over the sensor they have no recourse.

Last edited: