I can’t keep quiet anymore

nWo

The fact that the main drive of this next contract is to get part timers up to 20 dollars an hour is a joke…part timers get full benefits and should be thankful…I worked part time for over 13 years before a driving job came open in my center..I worked both pre load and reload..and you know what else…I worked another freaking job..THATS RIGHT SISSYS…2 Jobs!…Screw the part timers!..horrible loaders terrible sorters awful spa label stickers…DRIVERS DESERVE $50 an hour immediately after 8-1-23..DRIVERS handle every problem out there…bad pal labels ..leakers and damaged packages…misloads…poor dispatch..IM OVER IT…23 years in and I’m ready TO STRIKE!!! But not for the whining part timers.

Why...do.... uneducated boomers
..type!!!...like... this?...

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The fact that the main drive of this next contract is to get part timers up to 20 dollars an hour is a joke…part timers get full benefits and should be thankful…I worked part time for over 13 years before a driving job came open in my center..I worked both pre load and reload..and you know what else…I worked another freaking job..THATS RIGHT SISSYS…2 Jobs!…Screw the part timers!..horrible loaders terrible sorters awful spa label stickers…DRIVERS DESERVE $50 an hour immediately after 8-1-23..DRIVERS handle every problem out there…bad pal labels ..leakers and damaged packages…misloads…poor dispatch..IM OVER IT…23 years in and I’m ready TO STRIKE!!! But not for the whining part timers.

Because… Quad Decade Guy might… Have more than one… account?…

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
:censored2: part timers.

Full time will vote, part time wont. Why waste time on them?
The brotherhood here is resounding.

I recall a lot of drivers on here feeling like the union isn’t doing enough to bring new guys into the fold.

Well. Step on the heads of half of your brothers, and then wonder why they want nothing to do with the union.

You end up with a snake eating it’s own tail.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

I recall a lot of drivers on here feeling like the union isn’t doing enough to bring new guys into the fold.

Well. Step on the heads of half of your brothers, and then wonder why they want nothing to do with the union.

Every man for themselves!

Drink Craft Beer

Looks like it's time for a pity party

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEE, poor baby.

Cry more and go FY

Whither

Scofflaw

People have forgotten that all job classifications were once paid at nearly the same rate as drivers, and that most UPS jobs were FT. By the early 80s the IBT bought wholesale the company's argument that it needed a massive expansion of PT work at lower wages.

That's been a great deal for the company: boost profits, divide and conquer UPS Teamsters.

I'm also ready to strike: an injury to one is an injury to all.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Angry Mob GIF - The Simpson People Power GIFs

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Eliminate part timers.

I believe that is the direction we are heading.

The problem now is the working conditions... nobody wants to work here, even for a full time position.

Our starting wage scale has to go up and there had to be an incentive for our current part timers to stay. College reimbursement and a weak unobtainable pension plan will not cut it.

trickpony1

Because we uneducated boomers have a grasp of this.....

ellipsis

OverviewSimilar and opposite wordsUsage examples

Search Results​

Main Results​

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

noun

1. the omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.
    "it is very rare for an ellipsis to occur without a linguistic antecedent"
    • a set of dots indicating an ellipsis.

92573a0196a6920810a9acf73407b10d01d78882d08365372de9e2e1884ef92e.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

ellipsis

Search Results​

Main Results​

Dictionary

noun

1. the omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.

The uneducated millennials can’t grasp it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

ellipsis

Search Results​

Main Results​

Dictionary

noun

Yeah.... and his mama

:biggrin: