I can’t keep quiet anymore

nWo

Because we uneducated boomers have a grasp of this.....

ellipsis

OverviewSimilar and opposite wordsUsage examples

Search Results​

Main Results​

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

noun

1. the omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.
    "it is very rare for an ellipsis to occur without a linguistic antecedent"
    • a set of dots indicating an ellipsis.

92573a0196a6920810a9acf73407b10d01d78882d08365372de9e2e1884ef92e.png

But....he isn't... using...them correctly....!...

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Waiting too long to pump out those puppies. Liberalism taught these gals that motherhood is holding them back.

This is where third world countries will become first world and overtake the US.

already happening.

One of the reasons for opening the borders...

We need workers in the fields...

Democrats never change their stripes... same olde plantation Mentality...

nWo

$8 in 1990 is equivalent to $18.17 today. In 1990 teamsters didn't have to wait 9 months for insurance. So everyone can rest easy knowing current part timers are paid far less than you were when you started.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
$8 in 1990 is equivalent to $18.17 today. In 1990 teamsters didn't have to wait 9 months for insurance. So everyone can rest easy knowing current part timers are paid far less than you were when you started.

Good, it’s a part time job with fulltime benefits you want more get another part time job or heaven forbid a fulltime job

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The fact that the main drive of this next contract is to get part timers up to 20 dollars an hour is a joke…part timers get full benefits and should be thankful…I worked part time for over 13 years before a driving job came open in my center..I worked both pre load and reload..and you know what else…I worked another freaking job..THATS RIGHT SISSYS…2 Jobs!…Screw the part timers!..horrible loaders terrible sorters awful spa label stickers…DRIVERS DESERVE $50 an hour immediately after 8-1-23..DRIVERS handle every problem out there…bad pal labels ..leakers and damaged packages…misloads…poor dispatch..IM OVER IT…23 years in and I’m ready TO STRIKE!!! But not for the whining part timers.
You just got more miss loads

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
People have forgotten that all job classifications were once paid at nearly the same rate as drivers,
When I started PT in 1976, I was paid 6.41/hr. Drivers made 7.41/hr. I got a .25/hr raise each month for 4 months, till I reached 7.41/hr, same as drivers. Only difference was, I got 25 hours/week or less, and drivers got 40+ hours/week

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When I started PT in 1976, I was paid 6.41/hr. Drivers made 7.41/hr. I got a .25/hr raise each month for 4 months, till I reached 7.41/hr, same as drivers. Only difference was, I got 25 hours/week or less, and drivers got 40+ hours/week
Union dues were only $12.50 a month, union initiation was paid off in weeks unlike now which takes months.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

That changed with the infamous 1982 (two tier) Contract, I believe it was the first one with a ratification bonus.. 500/1000 part time/full time. Jackie Presser was our president at that time, which explains a lot..

I hired in around the same time, as a part timer I always had two or three paper checks laying about that I didn’t even bother to take to the bank and cash in. As part timers we were paid that good and the cost of living was definitely a lot cheaper than today.

A fine example of what happens when you get bad language into a contract.. once in it never comes out.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

There really needs to be two different contracts. One for full timers and one for part timers. Part timers who will never have a career here shouldn’t have a say in our pensions, pay or other long term benefits. There’s not a company in the country that gives the part timers the health benefits that UPS does. That alone is worth 25k. They have nothing to complain about. The people I despise most in this world are the lazy cry babies that want a “living wage” for doing part time work an untrained monkey could do. You know why it’s called “living wage”? It’s not definable. Ask 100 people what living wage means and you’ll get 100 different answers.