I can’t keep quiet anymore

joedirt19

The fact that the main drive of this next contract is to get part timers up to 20 dollars an hour is a joke…part timers get full benefits and should be thankful…I worked part time for over 13 years before a driving job came open in my center..I worked both pre load and reload..and you know what else…I worked another freaking job..THATS RIGHT SISSYS…2 Jobs!…Screw the part timers!..horrible loaders terrible sorters awful spa label stickers…DRIVERS DESERVE $50 an hour immediately after 8-1-23..DRIVERS handle every problem out there…bad pal labels ..leakers and damaged packages…misloads…poor dispatch..IM OVER IT…23 years in and I’m ready TO STRIKE!!! But not for the whining part timers.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The fact that the main drive of this next contract is to get part timers up to 20 dollars an hour is a joke…part timers get full benefits and should be thankful…I worked part time for over 13 years before a driving job came open in my center..I worked both pre load and reload..and you know what else…I worked another freaking job..THATS RIGHT SISSYS…2 Jobs!…Screw the part timers!..horrible loaders terrible sorters awful spa label stickers…DRIVERS DESERVE $50 an hour immediately after 8-1-23..DRIVERS handle every problem out there…bad pal labels ..leakers and damaged packages…misloads…poor dispatch..IM OVER IT…23 years in and I’m ready TO STRIKE!!! But not for the whining part timers.
:censored2: part timers.

542thruNthru

giphy (8).gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
AFA2D7B3-79A9-46EC-A196-E4C7D2D99EC2.gif

Preach it dog

Settle down

Brownwind

Twenty bucks is pretty standard starting wage everywhere. Yep two jobs or one full time job.
I suggest working on the preload for a while and do what you can to mentor.

Pullman Brown

800F8E07-88FF-4AA7-8797-9C51CE5CED39.gif

Family

Bad day at the office.

BrownSnowFlake

C04D272A-D01E-4904-85AF-9B26817EE9B3.png

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
The best way to get anything done/passed is through numbers and ideas. Have a reasonable idea, get people behind it, get people out to vote for it. I know this seems overly simplistic but it's true. The biggest thing is member voter turn out. If you want to see change show up and be the change.