I can’t keep quiet anymore

Yolo

I'll take a bonus but I will not accept a :censored2: head parttimer getting a bonus. #bonusformenotforparttime #maga

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If they pay me $50-$60/h I might
I remember thinking the year I retired, my price to keep doing it would be $100 an hour.. I was only making close ty$30 when I quit.
As the days go by after you leave, no amount of money could get you back in that truck.

I remember thinking the year I retired, my price to keep doing it would be $100 an hour.. I was only making close ty$30 when I quit.
As the days go by after you leave, no amount of money could get you back in that truck.
One of the guys on my route is a retired UPS driver he retired eight years ago.

He asked how much was making an hour right now.
And he was like holy crap

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
$100/h and I’m employee of the month

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
One of the guys on my route is a retired UPS driver he retired eight years ago.

He asked how much was making an hour right now.
And he was like holy crap
You have to decide.
Too many stats out there about people dying sooner that keep working.
At first you think about the money. Some never get passed it and should have kept working.
Personally, I adjusted quickly. You look at the difference for a while and think, "is this it?"
After a while, it's fine. The best spending money is the kind you never had to hit a lick for.

You have to decide.
Too many stats out there about people dying sooner that keep working.
At first you think about the money. Some never get passed it and should have kept working.
Personally, I adjusted quickly. You look at the difference for a while and think, "is this it?"
After a while, it's fine. The best spending money is the kind you never had to hit a lick for.
Trust me I'm getting close but this craziness is going on in the world is make me a little hesitant right now