I can't believe......

Thebrownblob

Some mornings.... just pulling the truck off the dock.... wore you out.

:biggrin:
The scariest thing ever was a cul-de-sac with cars all around….

1708790083979.gif

Max Headroom

It took me awhile, but I ultimately realized that 90% or more of the so-called stress of being a package car driver was stress I created for myself.

Once I surrendered to the clock, took it one delivery and package at a time, took all of my personal time daily, empowered myself by enacting all contractual protections, a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders, legs and back.

I made more money, did less work and the quality of all my time was greatly increased.

Not everyone is capable of this epiphany, but I have always offered my testimony to anyone willing to listen and invited them to heed the mindset I described.

I hope at least one person who reads this finds value in it.
Wise words. We creat most of our own stress. This job will always suck but following the methods and proper procedures will take so much pressure and stress off of your back.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
With 4-5 inches of snow.... in the dark.... and it took a 3 point turn.
I about fell out of my truck doing that, non power steering, high step, with just a lap belt and door open, it's funnier now than when it happened. My feet came off the gas and everything went back to normal. But for a second it was like a carnival ride.