I didn't get my No OT day, boss said he'll make it up to me. :)

Indecisi0n

He said 3 of our new drivers called in sick today and two pre-loaders were no shows. Well one did call to say she just wasn't "enthused" enough to come in.

My on car felt terrible because he knew I wanted off early. He came out and we double-teamed for about 90-minutes so I can get in before 7pm. I know he'll make it up to me. We work great together. He didn't have much good to say about the newbies.

But I'm with you fellers! ;)
Should have called me, we could have triple teamed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2018-6-27_21-33-12.png

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
File two grievances. One for not getting your 8 hour day and another for him working.

*PUNCH*

You can't be serious??? It would be a cold day in Hades for me to file against him. My on car is a damn fine man that puts up with tremendous stress from 'above'... I've heard about his C.C. & believe me you guys have no clue what a non-Union on car has to put up with.

Nothing wrong with calling your boss a friend. No brown nosing to it.

*PUNCH*

You can't be serious??? It would be a cold day in Hades for me to file against him. My on car is a damn fine man that puts up with tremendous stress from 'above'... I've heard about his C.C. & believe me you guys have no clue what a non-Union on car has to put up with.

Nothing wrong with calling your boss a friend. No brown nosing to it.
They ate your friend when it benefits them.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Your trollfu is getting weaker by the post, perhaps take a break so you don’t look so thirsty for attention.

I've been in modified Time-Out at BC for several months now. No Charms I can send...only 70% of my posts go through. Can't always edit my errors. Some of my posts are reworded by whatever Mod is on duty.

I've earned my punishment and gladly accept it.

Anything announcing the wealth status of a UPS Manager and his/her superiors is always never posted.

I still am able to get my wonderful messages out to you lovely individuals!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Same here. It didn't used to be that way. But once I got paid for 17 8 hour days....things changed .Lol
I never had to file an 8 hour day because I would either have the right stop count or I’d be dumping 30 to the poor sap next door to me.... luckily that only happen a few times..