I didn't get my No OT day, boss said he'll make it up to me. :)

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I never had to file an 8 hour day because I would either have the right stop count or I’d be dumping 30 to the poor sap next door to me.... luckily that only happen a few times..
Just going to make it to my pop's retirement center. He's 80-years old today! :) Last one of the good guys. I really hustled hard today to make it. Feeling a lot of pride I made it in time. My motto is, enjoy your life. Love your parents!

G'night gang! Sleep tight.

Zzzzz$41.05zzzz{-)!

Just going to make it to my pop's retirement center. He's 80-years old today! :) Last one of the good guys. I really hustled hard today to make it. Feeling a lot of pride I made it in time. My motto is, enjoy your life. Love your parents!

G'night gang! Sleep tight.

Zzzzz$41.05zzzz{-)!
Make sure you rest up for tomorrow. Gonna be a tough day for you. You usually get a 10 or 11 hr dispatch after a 8 hr request

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I've been in modified Time-Out at BC for several months now. No Charms I can send...only 70% of my posts go through. Can't always edit my errors. Some of my posts are reworded by whatever Mod is on duty.

I've earned my punishment and gladly accept it.

Anything announcing the wealth status of a UPS Manager and his/her superiors is always never posted.

I still am able to get my wonderful messages out to you lovely individuals!
Public discussions of mod actions are usually deleted. But this one was a true gem...

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Shocking that someone so cozy with management didn't get his 8hr day. That's because they know they can walk all over you. If you set the precedent that you aren't ok with this, it won't happen to you.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I need you to keep Fluff going
I got u BOSS.
B34F4353-60FA-4910-BD7D-51240451E271.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I've been in modified Time-Out at BC for several months now. No Charms I can send...only 70% of my posts go through. Can't always edit my errors. Some of my posts are reworded by whatever Mod is on duty.

I've earned my punishment and gladly accept it.

Anything announcing the wealth status of a UPS Manager and his/her superiors is always never posted.

I still am able to get my wonderful messages out to you lovely individuals!
Yet you still try posting for what, the good of us? It’s obvious you can’t behave and enjoy starting trouble, yet you persist. You’re either bored or attention deprived, can’t figure out which, don’t much care to though.
*PUNCH*

You can't be serious??? It would be a cold day in Hades for me to file against him. My on car is a damn fine man that puts up with tremendous stress from 'above'... I've heard about his C.C. & believe me you guys have no clue what a non-Union on car has to put up with.

Nothing wrong with calling your boss a friend. No brown nosing to it.
Again, going against the grain as if everything is rainbows and unicorns in your world. I have never once seen or known of a sup doing what you described, which puts into question your credibility. Your undying devotion to you sup is unnatural, and as such, unbelievable.