I didn't get my No OT day, boss said he'll make it up to me. :)

Daf

He said 3 of our new drivers called in sick today and two pre-loaders were no shows. Well one did call to say she just wasn't "enthused" enough to come in.

My on car felt terrible because he knew I wanted off early. He came out and we double-teamed for about 90-minutes so I can get in before 7pm. I know he'll make it up to me. We work great together. He didn't have much good to say about the newbies.

But I'm with you fellers! ;)
File! These clowns will make up an excuse every day. Always an emergency...

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
He said 3 of our new drivers called in sick today and two pre-loaders were no shows. Well one did call to say she just wasn't "enthused" enough to come in.

My on car felt terrible because he knew I wanted off early. He came out and we double-teamed for about 90-minutes so I can get in before 7pm. I know he'll make it up to me. We work great together. He didn't have much good to say about the newbies.

But I'm with you fellers! ;)
The first thread you ever made was about being retired. please get out of here you deranged crackhead mgmt shill full of bull:censored2: :censored2: head troll

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hello Gumby! I'm in the PNW. Worked career at UPS. Retired at 49. Been retired almost 3-years now. Really enjoying life after Big Brown. You got a great life ahead of you when it's all said & done. I read your posts on here. Don't worry. It'll be fantastic after it's over. :)

The first thread you ever made was about being retired. please get out of here you deranged crackhead mgmt shill full of bull:censored2: :censored2: head troll

I was just getting ready to comment on that.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm just saying what the WCT has. (Western Conference Teamsters)

Yes, the lock in for your retirement at 25-years. It used to be that you had to contact the union to ask to be locked in after your 25 years. Now it's automatically computed. So yes, at 46 I can quit or even get FIRED and get 100% of my retirement 9-years later at 55. I can go to Costco and stack crackers and wait it out if I want. Let's face it.... management at UPS retire wealthy all across the board. Yet they're way to old to enjoy the real Golden Years.

I love my deal, God Bless the Teamsters.

Thank you, Jimmy! :-*

Then there's this post... so is he 52 and 3 years retired? Or is he 46 or younger and still working? Fraud? Really bad troll? Mentally ill?

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Then there's this post... so is he 52 and 3 years retired? Or is he 46 or younger and still working? Fraud? Really bad troll? Mentally ill?

I'm right outside of Lycoming, PA.

No mental illness here. I'll be Dave if it will all make you feel better.

Have a great day! Check UPSer's website and get off BC sometimes and soak up that nice Pay Check most of the high school grad (only) kids don't have.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
make it a 2 extra hours of pay day and he won't do it again. Grieve
Boss called me late to chat for a second. He was glad I made it to the party. He said take tomorrow (which is today) off if I want and said he'll use one of my sick days from my 400+ hour sick bank!

Team Work, Brother! Sponsored by the US Army.

Have a great day out there. :)

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
You'll get paid $41/hr in 2023 to ride that GD bike around and work as directed or else!

Amen! Show me the Schwinn and I'm your boy.

No way where I'm from I'd ever make $41 an hour as a blue collar man.

I'm very fortunate and give thanks and appreciate this job. I'm a Teamster too. I think it's a perfect marriage.

Answer me something my friend. I'm definitely hated by the 45 here. They call me Dave. Even Mods look at the 45 like the hatred makes sense.

Here's my question(s) before I am banned for I guess **crimes against Hate**. My question is; where in the Devil is my other 200,000 union brother & sister Upsers here on Brown Cafe? Has the 45 really spooked them all off that bad?

Ok, I'll post this right here to you bud as honest as honest is...my heart was heavy & hurt when I read on here some of my hard working co-workers have to work over 42-years to get full pension and then it's only $2,000 a month. I got to tell you.. it got me pacing & staying up at night. However, after reading the spite & vicious anger towards their superiors... I have to tell you. Those paltry benefits compared to our area sorta makes sense now unfortunately. Agreed?

You be safe out there today dude.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm right outside of Lycoming, PA.

No mental illness here. I'll be Dave if it will all make you feel better.

Have a great day! Check UPSer's website and get off BC sometimes and soak up that nice Pay Check most of the high school grad (only) kids don't have.

As you know. I retired 49 & 11-months with 28-11 months worked. I used my 7-weeks and optional week to make it to PEER 80. I'm in the WCT plan.

I read on here where other locals in the Western Plan pay a lot less for retiree medical but I am outta Spokane so that's what we pay. I went 100% Pension and got my wife two insurance policies. So if I tip over, she gets none of my pension but she'll be fine with the life insurance. It was the best deal in our situation.

Yet, health insurance & life insurance costs a month sure takes a bite out of my pension.

One beautiful thing most don't know after you retire is the lack of taxes. Your status now is unearned income so you have no SS or Medicare tax. Meaning say you make approx. $1,000 a week now but only get $710 of that as cash, when you retire... that $1,000 gross turns into about $870 net of cash. These are rough guesstimates but just for future retirees to know because a lot of my co-workers didn't know that.

I never called you Dave. He was at least consistent. So did you retire to "right outside Lycoming, PA"? Or did you fly there right after work from Spokane? Where you retired three years ago at "49 and 11 months". And did it take you 28 years and 11 months plus 7 weeks of vacation and an optional week to make PEER 80? Or will you be able to lock in at 25 years when you turn 46 and draw 100% pension 9 years later?

I don't know who the 45 are you are referring to. I don't hate you, and I'm not even being unduly critical, I'm just pointing out some inconsistencies in what you write. In trying to make sense of it I have to assume you are either mentally ill, a troll who has just enough knowledge to sound somewhat convincing if no one looks too closely but has trouble keeping his story straight, or just an outright fraud who has trouble keeping his story straight.

If you are experiencing the onset of dementia (how would you know, right?), you would have my sympathies and I would tailor my responses accordingly, if I ever felt compelled to respond at all. If you are a troll or a fraud, then I would be more inclined to call you on your BS, or just ignore you all together.

Oh! Wait! I just put it together. You literally are a "Fitbit App"! This has to be some AI code that has scanned through all the posts on here and generates its own posts so the engineers who coded it could see if it could pass the turing test. Kinda like all the twitter bots. Back to the drawing board, fellas. Close, but no cigar.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
*PUNCH*

You can't be serious??? It would be a cold day in Hades for me to file against him. My on car is a damn fine man that puts up with tremendous stress from 'above'... I've heard about his C.C. & believe me you guys have no clue what a non-Union on car has to put up with.

Nothing wrong with calling your boss a friend. No brown nosing to it.

Hit something you’ll find out what a friend he is