I got fired but im still working , wth!!!!??

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

Sounds like you might have to do the dirty deed
To get this guy to leave you alone
hell no that fat :censored2:
Article 17 of the Central

With the above exceptions, no employee who is discharged or suspended shall suffer any loss of pay or benefits until the grievance procedure has been completed. The Employer liability will stop

This means that you keep working until the grievance procedure has run its course. Theoretically, the result could be that the discharge is upheld and you go bye bye. It could also be reduced to a suspension, or just go away all together.

that makes sense , finally someone thats not a troll . thank you.

Indecisi0n

This one :censored2: supervisor has been trying to fire me for over a year because I rejected his gay advances. So finally after God knows how many notices of dismissal , they took me up stairs into a meeting and gave me the option to resign lol . I said no thanks so they fired me . Here is where it gets odd , as I got up to leave they told me to go back to work for 5 months during the time they will appeal .
The pain from Saturday night would have only lasted until Sunday but you choose to fight it and make it last months. Use your head. Both of them!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
hire a good attorney to chase that ambulance cash cow
unwanted sexual advances creates a hostile work environment, then fired for rejecting, that's got to be a worth a few million

of course the OP didn't actually give any meaningful facts to the story

ski or die

Ski or Die
Just like that movie "Were the Millers" when the motorcycle cop pulled over the RV. When they told Eyebrows, "sometime you just have to take one for the team."

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The whole thing is called a working termination and I guarantee you nothing will happen even if you were late 10 times haha.
Your building now has to prove to your local union at panel and you get to know exactly what you are accused of if you are not certain.

Keep working like nothing happened bruh.

john chesney

This one :censored2: supervisor has been trying to fire me for over a year because I rejected his gay advances. So finally after God knows how many notices of dismissal , they took me up stairs into a meeting and gave me the option to resign lol . I said no thanks so they fired me . Here is where it gets odd , as I got up to leave they told me to go back to work for 5 months during the time they will appeal .
I’ve seen this especially for attendance violation.Innocent until proven guilty non cardinal offense.Clean up whatever you are doing wrong