I Gotta Lose The Goatee To Drive? :censored::censored::censored:?

brownrodster

Do I sense sarcasm? :laughing:

Unfortunately in my case that is truth. All my uniform order requests have been unfulfilled and my uniform is made up of borrowed, faded, torn, stained, broken zippered pieces. I only wash my clothes once per week so I often end up wearing the same unwashed uniform parts all week depending on the weather. My vest has a broken zipper, a huge stain and the ups logo has fallen off. My pants have a paint stain on them. Oh yeah, and I have no shorts.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Unfortunately in my case that is truth. All my uniform order requests have been unfulfilled and my uniform is made up of borrowed, faded, torn, stained, broken zippered pieces. I only wash my clothes once per week so I often end up wearing the same unwashed uniform parts all week depending on the weather. My vest has a broken zipper, a huge stain and the ups logo has fallen off. My pants have a paint stain on them. Oh yeah, and I have no shorts.

Dude - that sucks. Serious question (I really don't know the answer to this) There really is no choice of where to get uniforms?

bellesotico

BOXstar

That is awful!

We have an account # for Cintas. Because I'm Air..for my summer browns I get 3 prs of shorts..3 short slv jacks or tails. Anything beyond that we have to pay for. They had a freeze on uniform requests, but it lifted a few weeks ago. Alot of the ft drivers here that werent able to get new uniforms (they had to order new browns for the seasonal drivers) just wear ups polo shirts and khaki shorts.

I said "nope" because the only way we can get new uniforms is to go through our sups and those are ordered from Twinhills. It may well be different in other parts of the world.

Just tattoo the goatee on your face because apparently here in SoCal exposed tattoos are ok. They comment on my sideburns (a tad long,nothing crazy) but never say jack didley squat to the cover drivers with sleeved arms. Chicken :censored2:! So I now bring up this observation to them every time they bring it up. Of course this is done in a joking atmosphere and I eventually trim the chops, only to let them grow again so that the cycle repeats itself over and over for the last ten years:laughing::laughing: