I guess I hate dogs

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Delivered dog food to a lady the other day. She says "this is amazing I never have to go to the store again and lug around those bags of food"

Pretty sure I envisioned me strangling her before I said have a good day.
I'd leave the food at the gate from now on...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
UPS kills a dog...

Wn24MJ.gif
66kZPn.gif
98n4Vx.gif
k5zEA5.gif

The driver didn't even stop...

Future

Victory Ride
That's a huge pet peeve of mine, people coming to the door with uncontrollable dogs. If you can't control your fricking dogs, lock them up BEFORE you open the door. Idiots!
I hate the ones that take forever ...too get them in another room ....and you need a signature for the stop

tarbar66

When I started delivering on my first trip there was a section of town that was called Dog Hill.

The sup that trained me was even kind enough to point out the homemade sign in the first block.

I was only bit once and it was by a St. Bernard. Many dogs tried but none were successful.

3 or 4 dogs tried to attack my package car and lost. One time I had a sup on car when the dog ran under a rear tire, the dog was still alive but barely. He told me to back up and finish it off. I did the deed as instructed. No collar, no license or tag, we finally found someone who told us who it belonged to and they said thank you.

I know you could not do that today.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
When I started delivering on my first trip there was a section of town that was called Dog Hill.

The sup that trained me was even kind enough to point out the homemade sign in the first block.

I was only bit once and it was by a St. Bernard. Many dogs tried but none were successful.

3 or 4 dogs tried to attack my package car and lost. One time I had a sup on car when the dog ran under a rear tire, the dog was still alive but barely. He told me to back up and finish it off. I did the deed as instructed. No collar, no license or tag, we finally found someone who told us who it belonged to and they said thank you.

I know you could not do that today.
We call the section of town with all the strays Chinatown.