I guess I hate dogs

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2017-9-2_10-49-9.png

RuthlessSupSlayer

Last week I had delivered a box that had a strange metal rattling noise. When I walked up on the porch I realize all the sudden what that strange rattling noise was and I thought to myself this is for you :censored2:

Star B

White Lightening
I love em but I have no issue leaving stuff at the side of the road if I feel endangered. Only happened once out in the trailer park.

"Comments: LOOSE AGRSV DOG/AT MBOX"

rod

Retired 22 years
What I'm hating more and more are all these idiots who have "companion" dogs now days who insist on taking their mutt everywhere they go. Flying now days is like riding in a dog kennel. I'm fine with a true "service" dog but hate those other coddled mutts.

oldngray

nowhere special
What I'm hating more and more are all these idiots who have "companion" dogs now days who insist on taking their mutt everywhere they go. Flying now days is like riding in a dog kennel. I'm fine with a true "service" dog but hate those other coddled mutts.

Hurt snowflake dogs?

AlliSeeisBrown

This one house I deliver to has 2 German Shepherds and a Great Dane. They all jump all over me and one brings me a tennis ball and we play fetch for about 5 minutes. Saw the owner taking a video of it one time. Other hand, there's mobile home with 4 little loose rat dogs and they alll surround me and bite at me. Used to carry a 5' small pvc pipe. Eventually got them permanent will call.